Topic: Brooks Crawford
Replies: 5   Last Post: Mar 23, 2019 6:57 PM by: ClemsonME08
[ Tiger Boards - Baseball ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

Brooks Crawford

Posted: Mar 23, 2019 5:29 PM

Going to say it again Brooks cant pitch. Just facts

He throws plenty of strikes with decent ummph . . .

[1]
Posted: Mar 23, 2019 5:39 PM

His pitches seem to be flat, without much movement . . . it looked liked batting practice again today . . .

He was facing the heart of their order AND they have a better hitting club than ours . . .

But he needs to find a way to get some movement on his fastball

Nice win Tigers!!! Take it everyday!!!

2019 white level member

Re: He throws plenty of strikes with decent ummph . . .

[1]
Posted: Mar 23, 2019 6:28 PM

I think he’s still hurt, or should say still working his way back. He’ll be ok when the weather heats up some. Wouldn’t shock me to see him eventually be our Sunday starter.

2019 orange level member2016_pickem_champ.jpg

Re: He throws plenty of strikes with decent ummph . . .

Posted: Mar 23, 2019 6:57 PM

No chance he will be a Sunday starter. Askew is an ultra talented lefty that is already better than Crawford. Maybe he can get healthy and challenge the closer roll. In my opinion the weakest part of this pitching staff.

Re: Brooks Crawford

[3]
Posted: Mar 23, 2019 6:17 PM

Factually you’re an idiot.
He pitched great last year. Everybody knows Brooks throws hard but doesn’t have much movement, doesn’t locate consistently, and doesn’t have enough pitches to get through orders twice. This is why he rarely pitches past 5 innings. However to know that we won 14 of the 16 games he started last year is astonishing really. He did the best job he could last year. This year he has struggled tremendously but lay off of him. We will need brooks Crawford to have the year we all hope to have. It’s a long season. Please think next time before you post

Re: Brooks Crawford

[2]
Posted: Mar 23, 2019 6:30 PM

dose this qualify as a personal attack, I think it does

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Georgia Tech
FOR SALE: 4 LOWER Level Tickets together in Sec Q for the Ga Tech game. Will split in any quantity. Approx 25 ...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Baseball ]
Start New Topic
1023 people have read this post