Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bronco Mendenhall and Dabo hatin’ on FSU...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 3,366

Bronco Mendenhall and Dabo hatin’ on FSU...

Nov 30, 2020, 6:54 PM

Funny.

I like Bronco.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Everyone tried to tell me..."

Nov 30, 2020, 7:55 PM

they would stick it to me. But I said, "No! They been around long enough to shake Sinatra's hand..."

I hope FSU gets burned for travel expense for both teams. And Dabo gets a written apology from the President of FSU.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

link?***

Nov 30, 2020, 7:58 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Re: link?***

Nov 30, 2020, 8:41 PM

https://www.pilotonline.com/sports/college/university-virginia/vp-sp-uva-bronco-mendenhall-20201130-2vpfb7ljijg2zlpvuirejrn3li-story.html

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 30, 2020, 8:55 PM

He's right! My thing is let's say you had a noon game, got tested using the super-quick right now results test. It comes back negative at 9 am. From 9 am until 11 you could have come in close enough contact to have contracted the virus. In other words, you do the best you can with this thing. I.M.O it's a bit naïve and foolish to think if your an FSU administrator "that you prevented something"! Almost nothing is full proof! You do the best you can and you live with the results.
In the CU case - Clemson followed the letter of the law including having two negative test. The one Friday was unexpected - but isolation happened anyway as a precaution. They still were not satisfied - because they basically were saying - "they didn't trust Clemson isolated him like they said they did and thus were not going to play"! Silly! Clemson wouldn't want the negative press especially for a reserve player - had he had positive test he never would have traveled.
FSU - doing UVA like they did tells you they have other "understanding of the situation issues going on" there!
Va Tech and a host of other schools played games with reduced numbers. You can't tell me FSU couldn't have. Are they that behind the protocol that so many were affected by contact tracing? Really? The school who is hollier than thou about not having a Clemson player who had two negative test and was isolated - is having outbreaks and contact tracing problems? Or are they (administration) using this as a convenient excuse? Someone there is over-zealous or just something else is wrong! Unless everybody else is wrong!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 30, 2020, 9:00 PM [ in reply to Re: link?*** ]

Why is everyone giving Norvell a free ride?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 3,366
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic