»
Topic: Bridge
Replies: 9   Last Post: Feb 13, 2018 12:27 PM by: KASac77
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 9  

Bridge

[3]
Posted: Feb 13, 2018 10:59 AM

Re: Bridge

[1]
Posted: Feb 13, 2018 11:00 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLvohMXgcBo

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

[1]
Posted: Feb 13, 2018 11:00 AM

I will say that for for a supposedly educated person you lack some important skills that show up in your post. Maybe it is because you confuse being educated with being smart. I can assure you they are 2 totally seperate things. You come off as a bit haughty as you use the word thankfully on not being a Bridge kid, like it somehow means you are better when in reality it comes down to a bunch of factors that may not have anything to do with actual academic qualities. Then you use normal, basically saying that the Bridge kids are abnormal in their route to a degree? I would love to have you work for me, that would be a joy and make my tiny little heart smile. While I only own a 2 year Tech Certificate and a Federal License it allowed me to earn a income that was ludicrous, plus it only cost me $750 a year in tuition.

Posted: Feb 13, 2018 11:04 AM

####, that was quick

2018 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Posted: Feb 13, 2018 11:06 AM

are you hiring?

2018 purple level member

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Posted: Feb 13, 2018 11:24 AM

Dude, copy and paste my original post from my reply to tigerpride16, should I take it as a compliment?

Yes. You. Should.***

Posted: Feb 13, 2018 11:25 AM

Re: Yes. You. Should.***

Posted: Feb 13, 2018 12:24 PM

Just checking, sometimes being an old fart causes comprehension issues.

Bridge - huh?

Posted: Feb 13, 2018 12:27 PM

The responses above don't seem to align with the op. Am I missing something here?

Posted: Feb 13, 2018 11:05 AM

2018 purple level member

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Replies: 9  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Florida State
FOR SALE: 14 tickets for the Florida st game ,in section 117 asking 80 each and 8 tickets In section 14 row ...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
937 people have read this post