Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Braves 1-0 in the 2nd
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Braves 1-0 in the 2nd

Aug 25, 2019, 1:29 PM

Go Tigers

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bringer of Rain!!!

Aug 25, 2019, 3:00 PM

Oh yeah, Josh Donaldson!

But QUIT giving mat’s fans souvenirs.....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Come on Uncle Bill!!!

Aug 25, 2019, 3:17 PM

That was a neat story line . . . He asked the blonde while he was in the on deck circle to touch his bat for good luck . . . she refused . . . they had a good laugh . . . He homers and goes to her for a "high five" . . . She starts to give him one but retreats . . . They have a great laugh as he heads to the dugout . . . Once in the dugout he inscribes on a bat, "To my Biggest Fan!!!", signs it and has the batboy deliver it to her!!!

Priceless day at the park!!! My friend, THAT is how you make great fans!!! . . . and maybe even convert one or two along the way!!!

And the "Bringer of Rain" Reigns Supreme AGAIN in the 7th . . . 2-0 Bravos!!! . . . Keuchel still chunking a gem!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geez. 3 hits through 7 again. Need extra BP or something.

Aug 25, 2019, 3:22 PM

Braves pitching saving the hitting again.My how things have turned. The pitching was killing us. Guess it's good to have tho, hitting struggling pitching takes over. Pitching sucks, hitting steps up. Hopefully the trend continues.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hear ya’ Skeeta, and I heard the back story

Aug 25, 2019, 3:46 PM [ in reply to Come on Uncle Bill!!! ]

but NY (and Philly) fans have a well earned reputation as some of the ugliest, rude and crude fans in the country. Based on her seats, she’s probably a spoiled rich girl, to boot (lol!)

Oh well, guess I’ll just concentrate on enjoying a sweep and a satisfying ‘dagger in their heart’ for the metropolitan’s fading playoff hopes!

Now come on /muh LAN son\ let’s get these last three outs!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

/mug-LAN-son/ in to Close for the Bravos . . .

Aug 25, 2019, 3:58 PM

After giving up a lead off double . . .

a ground out . . .

a sharpe single, that put runners on the corners . . .

a ground ball that got a force at second and scored a run . . .

another single to their hottest hitter, Ramos . . .

and then a ground out to Freddie . . .

The Braves WIN!!!!!!!

wow! LOL wow!***

Aug 25, 2019, 3:59 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: /mug-LAN-son/ in to Close for the Bravos . . .

Aug 25, 2019, 4:09 PM [ in reply to /mug-LAN-son/ in to Close for the Bravos . . . ]

Braves are rolling right along. Got to win in all kinds of ways and keck pitches a gem. 111 pitches!!!!

Mug a little shaky but glad they left him in!

Go Braves!
Go Tigers!!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic