Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Braden Gall/Jason Fitz
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 34
| visibility 1

Braden Gall/Jason Fitz

Dec 6, 2016, 4:28 PM

Braden reached out to me earlier today, and he said that Jason has been watching the reactions on his comments from the peeps here at TigerNet closely. That has earned me a date to be on the show tonight at 8:15 p.m. The show is College Sports Nation, and it's on Sirius/XM satellite radio. I will be talking with the guys about all things Clemson.

Also, and cross your fingers, I am hoping that Jason agrees to do an interview with us so we can delve a little deeper into his comments. Sound like a good idea?

badge-seniorwriter.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sounds like the classic troll attempt then if he's been

Dec 6, 2016, 4:31 PM

checking in on comments here through the day.

Hope to catch the show.

Thanks.

Go Tigers! Crack some Buckeyes!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who?***

Dec 6, 2016, 4:32 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson

F'em and his opinion, hes had his 15 minutes

Dec 6, 2016, 4:36 PM

Please let this clown go back to being the fiddler no one has heard of... dont give him anymore press.

Re: F'em and his opinion, hes had his 15 minutes

Dec 6, 2016, 4:51 PM

MAYBE THE FITZ GUY is talking about the people that come on the site and constantly talk sh!t about our players and coaches. what you think nat.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

your whalecum what channel***

Dec 6, 2016, 4:39 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: your whalecum what channel***

Dec 6, 2016, 4:41 PM

thanks***

Dec 6, 2016, 4:42 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Stop feeding the troll***

Dec 6, 2016, 4:41 PM

Interesting, David, and glad to see you're on top of this...

Dec 6, 2016, 4:42 PM

...however, I wouldn't give the POS, insignificant, bird-brained p*ssant the time of day, much less the dignity of any response to his numbnutted comments...............and that's being nice about it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Interesting, David, and glad to see you're on top of this...

Dec 6, 2016, 5:09 PM

Hartins this is 100% correct. Do not understand why people give trolls like this the time of day. It's kind of like when the jounge comes in to troll the mange and the mangers just line up to be trolled.

At least the lungers are funny!

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Good afternoon, my good Friend....Great to chat with

Dec 6, 2016, 5:34 PM

you again. Hope all goes well.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Good afternoon, my good Friend....Great to chat with

Dec 6, 2016, 6:02 PM

Likewise Hartins

First post I've seen in a while. Nice... +1.***

Dec 6, 2016, 7:34 PM [ in reply to Interesting, David, and glad to see you're on top of this... ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sorry, I'm anti Jason Fitz now...

Dec 6, 2016, 4:43 PM

not because of his Clemson related remarks, but because of something totally unrelated and something he has no control over, the fact that The Band Perry's fans suck.

amidoinitrite Jason?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It would be great if you could let Jason know that I now

Dec 6, 2016, 4:44 PM

actively root against The Band Perry.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Braden Gall/Jason Fitz

Dec 6, 2016, 4:55 PM

Ask him why he lets comments on social media determine what group of young men he pulls for. I do not believe any of our players have said anything to him.

Dec 6, 2016, 5:00 PM

He may ask you to apologize for the jargon used by many on this board, or ask if you align your opinions with those of this board's members. But seriously, of all the college football programs, our fans bugged him enough on social media for him to speak up. That says something about us whether you think he is a crybaby or not. Do we want to be known as that fan base? It makes us look like the crybabies, with nothing better to do than harass people over spilt milk. Mr. Hood you have a chance to speak on behalf of our university. You can right the ship in Fitz eyes and change the opinion of thousands of Tigernetters alike. Put an end to people complaining about all this nonsense, about Deshaun not being worshipped as the greatest ever, about not being a favorite for the national championship, you name it. As Dabo always says, just worry about Clemson. Who cares what they say. We can only control what we can control.

LOLOL so he was trolling to get his 15 minutes....***

Dec 6, 2016, 5:03 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Dec 6, 2016, 5:03 PM

Sounds like he won, he is getting the attention that he wanted, that we SHOULD not have given him. His bank account says thanks.

Looks like trolling pays - literally.

I really have no clue why Clemson people care what this guy has to say...

Message was edited by: gville76®

Dec 6, 2016, 5:17 PM

Thanks for the heads up DHood. I guess I will be tuning in at 8:15 - but just so's you know, that means I will have to go sit in my car to listen! ;)

As for the interview with Braden ('don't call me Brandon'!) Gall and possibly a follow up with Fitz, y'know, I totally trust in you to take the high road and use your tact and (better) judgment when/if doing so.

Gotta agree, though, it appears 'we' have been trolled... honestly had NO clue who he (Fitz) was/is, or what the beef was all about until posted on here today. I'll also add that while some of us are and can be 'over the top' on occasion, but I listen to a LOT of XM84 - College Sports Nation, First Take, etc., etc., - and ALL of the fan bases can be pretty obnoxious, annoying and 'homers'.

Go represent Tiger Family for us!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

How did he survive middle school without getting his

Dec 6, 2016, 5:28 PM

feelings hurt ?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How did he survive middle school without getting his

Dec 6, 2016, 5:52 PM

I should ask the same of people in here

Thanks David - Food for Thought

Dec 6, 2016, 5:32 PM

My take is pretty simple...

The reaction on TigerNet and twitter is appalling to me. Death threats are never cool. I equate the hate-filled justification to criticizing a rape victim's clothing.

While many feel a constant flooding of hateful tweets are part of his job and he should ignore it, the cesspool of twitter (and sometimes TigerNet) is frustrating and not welcomed by anyone.

Side note, TigerNet has added features to filter out the hate through the years. Twitter is working on this feature.

While stereotyping Clemson fans isn't appropriate, this does serve as a great reminder that we shouldn't be jerks hiding behind keyboards. Anyone who is, or trying to justify this behavior, is simply not listening to Dabo. Clemson is way above this type of behavior.

A few links for those interested:

https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg22429996.000-the-fight-back-against-rape-and-death-threats-online/

http://mobile.eurweb.com/2016/08/trolls-beware-twitter-developing-way-filter-hate-speech-timeline/

death threats? Have you seen the actual exchange in question?

Dec 6, 2016, 5:49 PM

The only thing I heard was on his video where he aid that someone recommended he "go kill himself" over something about donuts. That's not the same as a death threat.

My two cents: I wouldn't tell Hood what to do but I don't think this guy deserves any validation and I hope David gives him none. His rant was that of a child and that truth is an issue for him to resolve. I'd just as soon not have to be subjected to anyone telling him how they understand that his feelings were hurt blah blah blah. He's an adult male so to humor him like that is pretty demeaning to everyone.

Anyway, best of luck with it.

null

### are you talking about mate ***

Dec 6, 2016, 6:03 PM [ in reply to Thanks David - Food for Thought ]

Nm

The Danish are working on the problem.***

Dec 6, 2016, 7:34 PM [ in reply to Thanks David - Food for Thought ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Why not ask him to come visit TAC for an exchange?

Dec 6, 2016, 5:33 PM

I think we're still scraping the last self-important guy who did that off the walls in there...

I like to think of myself as a reasonable soul, and I would prefer Internet bantering remain light. That said, his contention that all Clemson fans were deserving of his disdain because he got into a rough Twitter battle seems pretty knee-jerk to me.

Get them to come down next fall and we'll kill them with kindness. I'll even bring the Krispy Kremes!

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Find out who his team is, because he has one

Dec 6, 2016, 5:37 PM

Gamecock, Tenn fan? He has an agenda other than just creating a Tweet storm. I smell Tennessee fan

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

please ask fitz

Dec 6, 2016, 5:40 PM

who was the inspiration behind his hits "moneygrabber" and "out of my league" - those are catchy tunes. thanks david! go tigers

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

You need to practice talking for the next two hours without

Dec 6, 2016, 6:04 PM

using any profanity.......

Dec 6, 2016, 6:47 PM

This is beyond absurd. I saw the show where the hosts were doing the emoji thing about a video clip. The clip was Clemson having Krispy Kreme donuts after defeating Wake Forest. Fitz simply took the stance that Dunkin Donuts were better. No anti-Clemson stance at all (anti-Krispy Kreme at the most). I thought it was funny. Personally, I would not mind a half dozen of each.

How it escalated to this point is ridiculous. Maybe that is I why I do not have a twitter account and follow nobody. Someone's random 140 character (or less) statement is of no interest to me. Of less interest to anyone on the face of the planet is any 140 character (or less) statement I might make. (This reply could be a perfect example, but too long.)

I guess I am old. I had email before Al Gore invented the internet. I have not kept pace. I am OK with that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would say that this new intersocialtwitterverse of

Dec 6, 2016, 9:02 PM

"news" and "updates" is far less the more genteel majority of CU fandom and more of a newer wave of fans and students, TNet included. Having said that, the younger media heads that dominate much of today's TV and talk are also more in tune with this, and are far more apt to hone in on the more salacious posts and ignore the others in terms of talking points, attention, ratings, and the paychecks that follow.

If this guy dissed Krispy Kreme it's only because he's never had the pleasure of having one fresh off the line while the Hot Now sign blazes. Make mine a half dozen KK's and 20 Munchkins.

Go Tigers!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Krispy Kreme tradition

Dec 6, 2016, 9:27 PM

While I can go both ways (KK vs Dunkin), we must have KK for Christmas morning breakfast (with coffee for the old folks). A tradition of sorts. Not "hot off the line" since I have to get them the day before, but they do the trick - couple dozen with the classics and the seasonal specials.

NIce Job David!

Dec 6, 2016, 8:39 PM

I listen to 84 a lot. Great job!

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 34
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic