Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Brad Brownell
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Brad Brownell

Nov 30, 2012, 3:55 PM

made a major mistake when he did not kick Jennings off the team .

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are you privy to the inside details

Nov 30, 2012, 4:09 PM

regarding the situation?

Oh.

Then how can you be the judge?

People assume since Dabo suspended Sammy for 1/6 of the

Nov 30, 2012, 4:20 PM

football season for being caught with marijuana on his person and first offense then Brownell should be harsh on a guy who has already been suspended a few times and was actually caught on campus smoking marijuana.

But just because Dabo was really harsh, doesn't mean Brownell should discipline in the same manner.

Re: People assume since Dabo suspended Sammy for 1/6 of the

Nov 30, 2012, 4:25 PM

Correct! But there should be a general rule in the entire sports department on the same rule infraction that invloves pot possession/smoking.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, he didn't.

Nov 30, 2012, 4:18 PM

You are wrong.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Brad Brownell

Nov 30, 2012, 4:18 PM

I'm sorry b/c I don't agree. If Sammy had been kicked of for driving a car while stoned, I would agree. Milt was in the privacy of where he lives. I know you're thinking that Milt has had other problems. But thats not what is in question here. The infraction is over smoking or possessing weed. Not other problems he's had.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My problem is he was doing it on gameday?

Nov 30, 2012, 5:18 PM

I know how I get, I mean, I can only imagine that it takes him out for the rest of the day. It shows a lack of respect for the team I think. Maybe he needs it for anxiety with a nationally televised game that night, I don't know.

Also, in the morning? I know I'd be done for the rest of the day, er, I mean, I can only assume how I'd feel for the rest of the day.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice.
- Steve Martin

It was the night before ...

Nov 30, 2012, 6:28 PM

Well ok, 1:00 in the morning. But, he was at home playing video games not clubbing in Greenville drinking copious amounts of alcohol. I mean, marijuana doesn't cause hangovers (or so I am told by the kids)...

is going to be a great coach.***

Nov 30, 2012, 4:19 PM

Re: is going to be a great coach.***

Nov 30, 2012, 4:21 PM

Not going to be, he already is a very good coach. And Milt and all the others that smoke the rope won't change that.

Victimless crime, not performance enhancing drugs,

Nov 30, 2012, 5:05 PM

Jennings is appropriately humble and regretful. And Jennings had very rough childhood. Mainly, none of his suspensions were based on anything that he did to anybody else - just himself. Brownell did the right thing!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The victims are his teammates

Nov 30, 2012, 7:03 PM

I would be equally pissed if he got smashed downtown. It is the night before/ morning of the game. He completely disregarded his ability to perform with his teammates

Result seems about right to me. The first two

Nov 30, 2012, 5:14 PM

suspensions seem excessive to me for what he did. But that's about the only to get someones attention, I guess.

Re: Brad Brownell

Nov 30, 2012, 7:14 PM

I agree. Why even have rules about drugs, then? It wasn't his first suspension. It wasn't for drugs, but he did not respect the coach.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic