»
Topic: Boring on here today so let’s wake uP Joe21 or Hartins!
Replies: 6   Last Post: Mar 21, 2019 10:39 PM by: HopefulTiger®
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

Boring on here today so let’s wake uP Joe21 or Hartins!

[5]
Posted: Mar 21, 2019 4:59 PM

They should be good for diversity or a great story.

Go TiGERs, shock the Shockers..and us!

LoL

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

Re: Boring on here today so let’s wake uP Joe21 or Hartins!

[8]
Posted: Mar 21, 2019 5:48 PM

Well Bill, there's been so much excitement around here I'm almost speechless. A couple of days ago Duke Power installed a new light on the pole across the street and it's so bright I can see all sorts of bugs flying around at night. Kept my eye on the area across the street to see if any deer would be coming to check out the new light but none showed. That was a huge disappointment, a real downer.

Today, I have been pondering and that is an energy consuming task. Was all I could do to stay awake. I was going to fill out my March Madness picks but decided to wait until tonight after I've had a bite to eat. I noticed my mind seems to be clearer after the evening meal and my picks are generally on the money. The toughest picks always seem to be those late night games that occur after I have gone to bed. Rather than exerting vast amounts of energy in making all of the picks in one day, I like to spread it out over four days. I attribute the success I have in predicting the outcome of these games to my slow methodical method of making my picks and uninterrupted pondering throughout the day.

I hope this summary of the exciting events at Clemson Downs will add to the boring day you are enjoying. Often times I have been told I don't need a long story to bore the masses, I can do it in one short sentence.

If Hartin's four hour after lunch nap has come to an end, perhaps he will share a story about the time he . . . . . . . . . . . Maybe Spud has a photo of his latest catch or TigerDug can tell us a story about "Tugboat Annie".

military_donation.jpg

^^ Priceless..

Posted: Mar 21, 2019 6:04 PM

or is it?

Haa..Thx Joe, knew I could count on wise, humorous & energetic you to get things balling!

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

Re: ^^ Priceless..or worthless

Posted: Mar 21, 2019 6:18 PM

I remember as a real little kid not always being clear on the difference in the two.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Hey Joe - agree that slow methodical method of making picks and ....

Posted: Mar 21, 2019 10:39 PM

....and uninterrupted pondering can certainly help the picking success - but I’ve found the best method to improve results is to delay final picks until the games are over ...., -:D

2019 purple level member

I thought you were talking about something like

[1]
Posted: Mar 21, 2019 6:34 PM

"cow tipping", LB. Like "Tiger Tipping?"

Just to let you all know, I am Hartins youngest brother,

[2]
Posted: Mar 21, 2019 7:02 PM

and my best advise is not to awake him from any beauty rest he may be taking, as he needs all he
can get! He can be quite cantankerous when awakened prematurely, but can easily be pacified with a large helping of pinto beans and an umpteenth replay of the National Championship game!!

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: (4) Section Q row LL...$4800 for the four. Email if interested. Go Tigers!!

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
428 people have read this post