Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bo Machowski is going to be really good
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,765

Bo Machowski is going to be really good

Mar 23, 2019, 5:08 PM

Kid has a really good base and a sweet left handed swing. He’s already starting to put it together. He’s a plus fielder also.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bo Machowski is going to be really good

Mar 23, 2019, 5:10 PM

Spell check plz lol

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here's a guess . . . Majkowski

Mar 23, 2019, 5:55 PM

Now I'll go look it up and come back to correct it!!!

16 Bo Majkowski

Message was edited by: Skeeta56®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Here's a guess . . . Majkowski

Mar 23, 2019, 6:31 PM

Nice try Skeet!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 23, 2019, 6:11 PM

Good post. Someone here doesn’t like bo. Gave you a td. Pretty sad

Mar 23, 2019, 6:51 PM

I’ve got a td troll. Someone td’s every post I make. That’s why my pulse is so low. And I really don’t post much negative stuff. I guess I really wadded some jack offs panties. It really takes a special kind of loser to follow someone around on a free message board and give them imaginary thumbs down, thinking that somehow will affect my life in any way whatsoever. It’s pretty funny actually.

Mar 23, 2019, 7:10 PM

I gave you a TU. Hope that helps.

I read your post and checked out your post history. You definitely have a fan. Posts like this might be what’s hurting you though:

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/TL-is-far-too-inconsistent-for-us-to-accomplish-our-ultimate-goal-24500224

Good luck

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 23, 2019, 7:46 PM

Sure that post looks stupid now, after his brilliance in the postseason. But when I made this post he was struggling a little. A ton of freshman mistakes, which was ok because he was a freshman. At that time, with the freshman moments, it didn’t look like he could lead us where he did that year, but I had all the confidence in the world he would he able to do it in the future.

But with that said, if that post made someone so upset that they follow me around giving me imaginary thumbs down after every single thing I post, then they are a special line of loser, like I said earlier.

Mar 23, 2019, 7:56 PM

Dude, just trying to give you some advice. I’m not saying that post did you in, but I just did a quick look. A few posts were well, cantankerous. HTH.

Mar 23, 2019, 7:04 PM

I knew who you meant. I butcher names all the time too but try to look at the roster when talking about a player. That being said, I totally agree with your post.

Anyone heard any updates on Kier’s injury or when he may be back. I know resources are thin but it’s not like a whole lot going on. Perhaps more updates would be appreciated as well as skeeta ‘s pictures.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,765
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic