Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bills coach having regrets about Sammy?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Bills coach having regrets about Sammy?

Sep 22, 2017, 5:30 PM

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/bills-coach-admits-sammy-watkins%e2%80%99-dominant-game-was-%e2%80%98hard-to-watch%e2%80%99/ar-AAsmql1?li=BBnba9I

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bills coach having regrets about Sammy?

Sep 22, 2017, 6:12 PM

The Bills never had a QB that could get him the ball without getting him killed .

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I honestly believe that the Bills ruined any chance CJ

Sep 22, 2017, 6:54 PM

Spiller had for a big NFL career. I know, I know, CJ was never going to be an every down back in the NFL ... whatever. CJ had the talent to be a game changer in the NFL if utilized properly, and that included getting 15-20 touches a game in the right offense, in the right situations, behind a decent offensive line. I don't think he ever had any of that in Buffalo. Size is/was NOT Spiller's problem, as other backs of very similar size and build have had long, outstanding careers. I also understand there were injury problems with CJ, and that's unfortunate, but can't help but wonder how much of a factor that would have been if he'd been with a good team and protected and utilized properly. Now Sammy. Freaking Bills!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: I honestly believe that the Bills ruined any chance CJ

Sep 22, 2017, 7:32 PM

I agree. Don't think CJ was a good choice for the Bills. He needed to go to a team that needed to replace a running back, not one that needed to rebuild an entire offense. Plus, a former FL/CU running back needs warm weather!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bills coach having regrets about Sammy? DOH!***

Sep 22, 2017, 6:57 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Happy to see him playing more on grass turf.

Sep 22, 2017, 8:23 PM

That was a legit Sammy Watkins performance last night. Buffalo has bigger problems on offense to figure out.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic