Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Big driving RB
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,663

Big driving RB

Jul 29, 2013, 2:32 PM

Will Clemson have a big strong busting RB? Does TB ever take a snap under center. I just hope we are good at every phase of the game. I can't take a loss to GA cause I can't stand them we got to beat hell out of them. Go Tigers!!!!!!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's probably going to be Dye

Jul 29, 2013, 2:33 PM

Kid is a bruiser.

Re: Big driving RB

Jul 29, 2013, 2:54 PM

I hate we missed on mike davis, I think he is going to be a big hardnosed back. wish james could have gotten him here.

Re: Re: Big driving RB

Jul 29, 2013, 3:04 PM

We actually did have a chance with Mike Davis. As I remember though, for some reason we stopped recruiting him right at the end of the cycle and cancelled one of his visits. I remember James Davis taking to twitter expressing his discontent with it. I expect Dye to be a much better prospect in the end though.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i like davis as a back, but he started the nonsense. he was

Jul 29, 2013, 3:23 PM

committed to uf for over a year. he said early on before his commitment he would not follow his bro to clemson.

after he decommitted from florida he was interviewed naming 5 or so teams, if i remember correctly, then went on to say if he had to commit that day, he'd chose georgia. when questioned about the interview later, he would not respond.

i don't know what was going on with the young man, but it appears cu's staff & a number of others stopped playing the game with him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

James Davis

Jul 29, 2013, 3:42 PM

was college ready after spring ball his freshman year...then proved it in his very first game at Clemson. Mike is not able to move laterally like JD and lacks the cut baxk ability of his older brother.
Mike Davis will be an average college running back if he stays healthy...along the lines of Jamie Harper.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: James Davis- boy, he appears to have vanished - because

Jul 29, 2013, 4:19 PM

Embarrassed by his little bro? Agree with your assessment but not nearly as big...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,663
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic