Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Being coot rivalry week, I hope Dabo will use the bulletin
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1,505

Being coot rivalry week, I hope Dabo will use the bulletin

Nov 19, 2017, 8:16 AM

Board material. Especially All the crap that has come out of Jake Bentley’s Big Mouth like “Never Again” , SC is just a good as Clemson, fans talking about knocking us out of the NC playoffs and a lot more boasting about how they will own us. And all of the negative comments about Dabo’s coaching ability or lack there off from Coot players and fans on talk radio shows.

If I were Dabo I would run up the score even if we scored 80 + points to put back in there usual spot dead last in th week. My goals for this week’s game a shut out, scoring 65 plus points on them and at least 5 to 7 QB sacks, at least 1 or 2 interceptions and humiliating the coots at WB in fronts large crowd.

The only reason the won 8 games is because they only beat two teams out of 8 with winning records. If Tenn and Fla. would hire really good coaches to fix two dumpster fires and if they played State a month later than they did and mizzu now that could possibly put the coots in their place a 5 -7 Team at best.

Go Tigers. Leave no doubt as to who the best team in the state and IMO in all of college football is The Clemson Tigers are the team that represents the state of SC. A healthy Clemson teeam is one if not the best in college football!!!????

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Too many "ifs" in that comment. They have won 8 games....

Nov 19, 2017, 8:21 AM

against the schedule placed in front of them. Respect that and go take care of business to insure it isn't 9.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1,505
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic