Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Before Winston smoked US in '13..FSU had lost 5 games imo
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 950

Before Winston smoked US in '13..FSU had lost 5 games imo

Mar 23, 2014, 1:40 PM

to Tigers in last 10 games. Am I wrong?

GoTiGERS..git his tall bragging #### in Tally this year by cutting him down to 5'10 and making him one sore Buckeroo!

Hey D..did you see what I set y'all up for?!! Ha.

So, git er done Men.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was their first win in DV in 13 years.***

Mar 23, 2014, 1:40 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

I've got a feeling this years game will be a totally

Mar 23, 2014, 1:42 PM

different ball game. That game last year was an anomaly...an outlier. No fumble on the first play and momentum could've change that game. Can't wait for a rematch with squint eyes...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Before Winston smoked US in '13..FSU had lost 5 games imo

Mar 23, 2014, 1:56 PM

A Win in tally or not, you can bet that Jameis will be brushing himself off a lot in that game. BV has proved to be an attacking D coach, and Jameis will be his prime target in tally.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Plus...

Mar 23, 2014, 2:43 PM

The baseball record at Beautiful Tiger Field is 30-19 in favor of Clemson. Until last year, Fsu had not had a series win over Clemson since 2009, and that series last year was at fsu. FSU was in search of their first series win inside Doug Kingsmore Stadium since sweeping the three-game series back in 2008. Since that sweep, FSU is just 1-5 in Clemson.

Clemson/FSU's ACC Football Record

Mar 23, 2014, 3:32 PM

From '92-'02 when we played each other every year in the ACC, FSU ran off 11 straight against the Tigers.

Clemson's 1st win against the ACC Noles was 2003 and that was a start of a Clemson win streak of 4 of 5 from '03-'07.

From '08-'13 FSU won 4 of 6.

In the last 10 years the record is 5-5. Maybe that's what inspired Dabo's comment after last year's game.

Fisher's record is 3-1.

Clemson's last and only win in Tallahassee was 2006.

Re: Clemson/FSU's ACC Football Record

Mar 23, 2014, 3:55 PM

Look, a real response from a real FSU fan. That's refreshing.

Yes, maybe 2006 while n ACC...but remember '89 win n Tally..

Mar 23, 2014, 4:48 PM

with Terry Allen & Crew running roughshod 1st half..and D holding on for nice double digit win. Remember since with Soph Clemson Student Son in new RV covered to the roof with Tiger PAWS to break it in grand style..not to mention the bugs & rude students at gas station & all.

GoTiGERS.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 950
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic