Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Be Good if: Nancy, UNCheats, Wake, UVA keep winning!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Be Good if: Nancy, UNCheats, Wake, UVA keep winning!

Sep 10, 2019, 8:08 PM

It would be a good buffer in the event the unthinkable happens if we had more than 1 win versus a ranked opponent.
Nancy St. is looking strong!
Wake is looking real strong!
U. of Non-Compliance will be ranked if they survive Wake this Friday!
UVA needs to play to it's potential and keep winning!

Outside shots: BC and Syracuse! Voters will not trust Cuse for a few weeks after they drop two in a row in dominant fashion! But, they will win more than they lose.
BC has a really good QB! Strong running game! Recipe for a good year! Their Defense just has to be good enough to keep it close.

Not a necessity mind you; but some insurance is always nice! Especially b/c I think LSU will be your SEC West representative in Atlanta! So then the question would be - leave out Bama or Georgia ( LSU will curb stomp Georgia again in the championship game this year). What to do with them? Leave Nicky Satan out, what?
If Ohio St is undefeated in no way shape or form will the conference with the most number of ranked teams not have a team in the playoffs! So, the over-thinkers and the folks who play the: "most deserving card" could chirp - S.O.S! Which ordinarily sounds valid - except Clemson has proven in dramatic fashion that stigma does not apply to them! Thoughts?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Be Good if: Nancy, UNCheats, Wake, UVA keep winning!

Sep 10, 2019, 8:49 PM

Wake aside, this is like cheering for cripples to walk.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 10, 2019, 8:52 PM

morris LOL! I can't disagree much!

Sep 10, 2019, 9:04 PM [ in reply to Re: Be Good if: Nancy, UNCheats, Wake, UVA keep winning! ]

This is the funniest thing I've read all day. Its so wrong but so funny lol. Good job lmao.

Sep 10, 2019, 9:15 PM

Can not disagree with you at all ... but, is that an “ACC, ACC, ACC” chant I hear on TigerNet?

That is the same thing that “reasonable” SEC fans are talking about ... but we all have a group of fans we are not proud of ...

Sep 10, 2019, 9:22 PM

CitadelDawg84 It's a long long long way from some "sophomorish" conference chant!
It's Insurance!

Be good if they win - only because it could potentially benefit C L E M S O N!

Goes no further than that!

Personally, I hope all of Nancy's

Sep 10, 2019, 9:26 PM

Dates dump her! And...take Doeren's laptop, too!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 10, 2019, 10:01 PM [ in reply to Re: Be Good if: Nancy, UNCheats, Wake, UVA keep winning! ]

CitadelDawg84 It's a long long long way from some "sophomorish" conference chant!
It's Insurance!

Be good if they win - only because it could potentially benefit C L E M S O N!

Goes no further than that!

Bingo ... SCu will not help UGA in anyway this season and I could care less if the win against anyone.

Sep 10, 2019, 10:49 PM

I hear you Citadeldawg. On the SCu won't help UGA thing! I agree with you on that. Much like "ye ole high and mighty SEC" didn't prepare Bammer for Clemson or very nearly Oklahoma: so too will be the story for LSU this season!
Though, I think the Bayou Bengals have an opportunity to be as good as Bammer was last year top to bottom.
I have them beating your dawgs in the SECCG by a FG!

Sep 11, 2019, 2:58 AM

Possible. Little early to tell and it’s a long season. LSU got us last year too.

Right now I’m worried about the Irish. Unlike Clemson, we probably will not make it through the season undefeated.

Sep 11, 2019, 12:57 PM

I was saying ND would come into Athens and win; but not so sure now! Their DT's are new like Clemson; but unlike Clemson I don't think they have the same caliber player to replace the position. What does Georgia like to do?
Their DE's are elite! Fromm won't get a chance to be comfortable - unless(probably) they can run the football at will and keep those DE's from pinning their ears back!

Should be a good game.

Sep 11, 2019, 3:44 PM

Don't understand why everybody is selling BC short. I think they belong at or near the top of any list of this type.

Sep 11, 2019, 6:31 PM

@ggatigerbc® Read my original post! I gave BC credit.

In fact, I really like their HC. If he were to ever leave BC I think would fit in with our coaching staff. One of few I think would be able to fit.
They found another AJ Dillon clone at RB. And you know they will be tough, physical and good on the OL. A team not ready to get physical will have a hard time with the Eagles! They are kind of like a Big 10 team. They even actually have some speed at WR which is kind of new for them. They normally have steady good hands guys who run precision routes to get open. I like their team! Certainly not selling them short!

As much as I don't like Doreen! I think Nancy will be good too!

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic