Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Basketball Update: Itoro Coleman Announces Birth of Fourth Child
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,710

Basketball Update: Itoro Coleman Announces Birth of Fourth Child

Mar 21, 2012, 3:40 PM

Itoro Coleman Announces Birth of Fourth Child

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

we should re-write her contract

Mar 21, 2012, 3:43 PM

no more children! Actually coach a winning team now.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: we should re-write her contract

Mar 21, 2012, 4:03 PM

Winning seasons will come because of better players not for any other reason. Have you seen what was left behind? Go lady tigers!

we have been more than atrocious under her so far

Mar 21, 2012, 4:09 PM

I know we have a stud group coming in next yr so it'll be interesting to see how well she can actually coach them.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So you agree that we had no talent so far

Mar 21, 2012, 4:21 PM

yet still attack her on the day where she has her baby? Not a good look man. I know her, her family and her chldren. Watch your mouth!

first of all, it was tongue in cheek

Mar 21, 2012, 4:30 PM

but besides the whole baby thing, she has to prove herself as a coach. She comes from a horrible coaching pedigree and hasn't shown anything to date besides recruiting. I hope she turns out well, but dang they are probably our worst sports program right now.

Re: first of all, it was tongue in cheek

Mar 21, 2012, 4:42 PM

Coaching pedigree? Coach Davis? Coquese Washington, sweet sixteen as of last night in her 5th year after rebuilding penn state. Second round last year in her fourth year. All players her recruiting coordinator signed. By the way, the top teams in college basketball are there because of recruiting not coaching. It begins with players my friend. Good coaching will ake you nowhere with players that shouldn't be there. Do you follow the team or just read the results?

Re: first of all, it was tongue in cheek

Mar 21, 2012, 4:57 PM [ in reply to first of all, it was tongue in cheek ]

In addition, according to the reports, she got rid of her best player prior to the season for poor conduct and immediately brought the team gpa up from the bottom. It's called REBUILDING. The first few years has more to do with other stuff than just coaching. Changing the culture, attitudes, players, etc. tough job.

Re: we have been more than atrocious under her so far

Mar 21, 2012, 4:37 PM [ in reply to we have been more than atrocious under her so far ]

I won't attack you but I follow the program closely. We had ONE player that resembled a true ACC player and se would come off the bench at best. We were at shyatt levels. She taught the team defense as best she could from what I saw. The most blocks in school history I think and that was due to position defense. No offense at all. Looking at roster there is the girl I spoke of earlier and another freshman that I think will eventually contribute. Even next year she will rely on freshman that are more talented but still playing in the ACC. I'm predicting that their soph year they will make the nit at least. This was a compete rebuild make no mistake about it. Patience my fellow tiger.

Re: we should re-write her contract

Mar 21, 2012, 4:05 PM [ in reply to we should re-write her contract ]

good lord where do we find you people

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: more kids than wins.***

Mar 21, 2012, 7:45 PM

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,710
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic