»
Topic: Bama’s OL looks strong. Makes good backfield players even better. Caldwell’s got work to do...
Replies: 10   Last Post: Oct 24, 2020 4:39 PM by: TigerBTM
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 10  

Bama’s OL looks strong. Makes good backfield players even better. Caldwell’s got work to do...

Posted: Oct 24, 2020 4:16 PM

GO TIGERS

2020 white level member

GO TIGERS

Re: Bama’s OL looks strong. Makes good backfield players even better. Caldwell’s got work to do...

[1]
Posted: Oct 24, 2020 4:18 PM

Run blocking wise I dont think he has enough hours in his day. Very inconsistent.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

We have yet to recruit O Lineman like that

Posted: Oct 24, 2020 4:19 PM

We get solid guys, but those guys are NFL bound.

Overall, I think this has been the weakest position

[1]
Posted: Oct 24, 2020 4:27 PM

group during Dabo's tenure. Guess Thayer not too bad considering the talent level we've had at the other groups, but they are just not elite and this year with 4 new starters, it looks a little worse.

It’s night and day theirs bs ours. ETN would rush for 2000yds behind that one.***

[2]

Re: Bama’s OL looks strong. Makes good backfield players even better. Caldwell’s got work to do...

Definitely looks better than ours.

2020 white level member

Ours can pass block but need lots of work on run blocking.

Posted: Oct 24, 2020 4:23 PM

ETN makes most of his on his own.

OL recruiting has been better

[3]
Posted: Oct 24, 2020 4:24 PM

But has always been a weakness IMO. It’s really the only consistent question mark. As someone below said...we get solid guys but very few NFL Caliber players. At the risk of stating another unpopular position/opinion, we need to get better at OL...recruiting, coaching, and play.

Re: OL recruiting has been better

Posted: Oct 24, 2020 4:27 PM

TigerBTM said:

But has always been a weakness IMO. It’s really the only consistent question mark. As someone below said...we get solid guys but very few NFL Caliber players. At the risk of stating another unpopular position/opinion, we need to get better at OL...recruiting, coaching, and play.

I can agree with that.

Next year that will be huge when we don't have Trevor and

[1]
Posted: Oct 24, 2020 4:31 PM

ETN.

Yeah...I have a lot of concerns

[2]
Posted: Oct 24, 2020 4:39 PM

with regard to our future offensive success/production. A lot of things get covered up when you have the talent we currently have at QB and RB. A much more solid OL will be needed when we take a step back at those positions next year.

Replies: 10  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Pitt
FOR SALE: I have a pair in the lower deck in section T for Pitt. $360 for the pair. PayPal/Venmo friendly.

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
550 people have read this post