»
Topic: BSB Update: NC State wins series over Clemson
Replies: 14   Last Post: Mar 9, 2015 10:58 AM by: under11par®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 14  

BSB Update: NC State wins series over Clemson

Posted: Mar 8, 2015 4:32 PM

NC State wins series over Clemson

Read Update »

Re: BSB Update: NC State wins series over Clemson

Posted: Mar 8, 2015 4:59 PM

STOP LOSING!!!

Jesus man.

military_donation.jpg

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Yeah, this makes me think that USuC really sucks.

Posted: Mar 8, 2015 5:11 PM

Well, they do but you know what I mean.

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

That's the new "winning" under JackLeg***

Posted: Mar 8, 2015 5:48 PM

Re: That's the new "winning" under JackLeg***

Posted: Mar 8, 2015 8:08 PM

get used to it!! this is what we will have until the admin and BOT grow a set and get rid if that cancer of a coach!

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

Marlborocountycapon = tigerfanjack = alltimeClemson

Posted: Mar 8, 2015 8:48 PM

Posted: Mar 8, 2015 5:30 PM

Seems we stalled w/o a steady supply of wild pitches

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

[1]
Posted: Mar 8, 2015 9:08 PM

I can't believe the negative comments just because the kids lost a series 2-1 on the road...after beating a good SC team 2-1. Hope none of the youngsters read this board. I don't know if the comments are coming from one little boy with multiple ID's who's upset because Jack cut him a few years ago or from SC fans or just run of the mill trolls? Couldn't be coming from fans because: a fan wouldn't want to negatively influence recruits by making them think that the coaching situation is unstable and a fan wouldn't want to undermine the coach and a fan wouldn't want to negatively influence team morale.. That's why I'm leaning towards SC fans???

jesus. #######. christ.

Posted: Mar 8, 2015 9:20 PM

Our fans are the best!

If you're debating whether to be a Tiger or usuck fan....

[1]
Posted: Mar 8, 2015 9:33 PM

I strongly recommend you adopt the poultry way of life....thats not a decision that should ever be complicated or require ponderance.

In fact, I can only imagine a chickenfan posing that question.

Good luck in your future endeavors.

2018 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

[3]
Posted: Mar 8, 2015 10:25 PM

CTBF, You are a big part of the reason CU baseball is sucking. You supporting and condone mediocrity. I would do just about anything to get rid of Jack and so should any Clemson fan who cares about the baseball program and Clemson athletics, including and not limited to withholding funds, not going to games, writing to the BOT, lambasting DRad and ranting to anybody that cares about Jack driving a once proud program into the ground!

I will offer this as far as watching one game yesterday..

[1]
Posted: Mar 9, 2015 10:58 AM

Fundamentally yesterday was about as bad as I have seen a college team play in years.

One infielder was credited with 1 error. It very easily could have been 4.

I cannot ever remember that many pitches being thrown in the dirt. By the 5th inning I was starting to question whether or not the pitcher's mound was the right distance from home plate when it dawned on me NC State was not having the same problem.

Runners on 1st and 2nd and deep fly ball and not only was the cutoff man missed, but throwing ahead of the runner allowed both to move up.

I have never seen any team, at any level, hit into that many double plays. One more and they tied an NCAA record.

It just wasnt a good day between the lines!

2018 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Posted: Mar 8, 2015 9:14 PM

I know its early but already looking like last year one stud Friday night starter and you don't know what you get the other two games of series. There is potential but can jack pull it out of them. O yeah jack thanks for changing the ball I guess he forgot they had to hit it to. Hope he can get some consistency.

Leggett should have been gone after 2008***

[1]
Posted: Mar 8, 2015 9:50 PM

nm

Re: Leggett should have been gone after 2008***

Posted: Mar 8, 2015 9:54 PM

why pray tell 2008

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Replies: 14  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Cotton Bowl
FOR SALE: COTTON BOWL 3 Premium Club tickets in the Clemson IPTAY section for sale. $400. each. Please email w...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
2633 people have read this post