Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
BSB Update: Kyle Parker in running for MLB roster spot
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,439

BSB Update: Kyle Parker in running for MLB roster spot

Feb 22, 2014, 10:26 AM

Kyle Parker in running for MLB roster spot

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: BSB Update: Kyle Parker in running for MLB roster spot

Feb 22, 2014, 1:04 PM

I hope that Parker does well in the Majors. He will be another Clemson Tiger showing off what type players that come from Clemson, so the best of luck to him. I don't think that I was alone in feeling that Parker didn't give our FB team a 100% in his last year. I felt he played skittish and afraid of contact only b/c he was trying to protect his self for his Baseball career. I don't blame him for that. I do wish that he would have just walked away from FB if he was afraid of giving his team mates, coaches, and Clemson fans a 110%. There wouldn't have been nothing dishonorably or coward about him just saying that he was making Baseball his career, and he didn't want to risk a FB injury when he was already in the door with a Major League Baseball team.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep..& he would have won that Auburn game if ribs not broken

Feb 22, 2014, 5:42 PM

by late hit..and he still threw a rifle pass into the end zone that "might" have been catchable but the WR was a Soph and didn't field it correctly as it spiraled to the right and away from him.

And if caught the Tigers would have beaten what turned out to be the NC of 2010.

GoTiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: BSB Update: Kyle Parker in running for MLB roster spot

Feb 22, 2014, 9:44 PM [ in reply to Re: BSB Update: Kyle Parker in running for MLB roster spot ]

Got to say I think that hit he took against Auburn injured him. I don't think he was holding anything back. I just think he didn't have much to give because of that late hit against Auburn. It was obvious he was playing hurt for the rest of the season after that game.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,439
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic