Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
BKB Update: Clemson Basketball preview vs. Syracuse
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

BKB Update: Clemson Basketball preview vs. Syracuse

Jan 4, 2016, 2:31 PM

Clemson Basketball preview vs. Syracuse

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

coupla notes: re-watched the FlaSt game this AM

Jan 4, 2016, 3:16 PM

and came away with a coupla things....

Was so exicited on the initial viewing that we were leading with 3-4 minutes left and managed to hold on for the win that I didn't notice how tenuous our play was at the end of the game. Upon the second viewing, it became evident that we didn't play particularly smart--maybe the kind of smart that goes with experience---of winning some close important games.......Although it was obvious Brownell was coaching his rear off, the team frequently didn''t respond well to his instruction---there were fouls on defense putting FlaSt on the line, one particularly bad inbounds pass that no one touched and gave them the ball back underneath their own basket.....and some people standing around looking lost on offense when they really needed to be focused with just a few minutes left and the lead.

Was great to see Jordan Roper light it up from the perimeter. Djitte needs to play like that every game--he was difference maker against a MUCH taller lineup

Sometimes Grantham and Blossomgame look like they don't have a "feel" for whats going on around them---and its vital they bring their A games every nite.

This is the worst defensive line-up since Brownell's been here

But the Tigers CAN build off this win and some of the improvement necessary doesn't seem beyond the talent level!!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i dont think the FSU game was such a great win

Jan 4, 2016, 9:01 PM

Noles don't play any defense unlike most Leonard Hamilton teams. UNC is close to 100 in Tally tonight. I will be more impressed beating a desperate Sryacuse team on the road...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic