Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Athletic official on PF said Liberal Profs may make college football impossible..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,545

Athletic official on PF said Liberal Profs may make college football impossible..

Jul 13, 2020, 4:34 PM

since many aren’t coming back to on-site classes to teach & are letting their students know now that it’s online classes.

Makes sense.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

seems like the perfect opportunity to get rid of all the

Jul 13, 2020, 4:41 PM

indoctrinating liberal professors.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: seems like the perfect opportunity to get rid of all the

Jul 13, 2020, 4:45 PM

Thank you.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

Liberal Professors. Isn't that Redundant?***

Jul 13, 2020, 5:09 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Liberal Professors. Isn't that Redundant?***

Jul 13, 2020, 5:42 PM

If you disagree with them they try to shut your free speech down.(i.e. see multiple posts above)

As a gambler, put my money on lawyers. AND since when ...

Jul 13, 2020, 5:20 PM

Does anyone on TigerNet believe what Finebaum says?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What’s the record

Jul 13, 2020, 5:34 PM

for number of consecutive posts before someone else has a chance to comment?

Re: Athletic official on PF said Liberal Profs may cause college football impossible..

Jul 13, 2020, 6:25 PM

Its always easy to see who is getting paid a full salary to sit on their couch. They are the ones who are all about "safety". Must be nice to put millions in the poor house while you get paid to pretend to work from home. Most of these professors are doing even less now than they were before and they aren't gonna budge from their back deck as long as they are getting paid. Stop paying them if they don't return to work and see how much of a #### they suddenly care about "safety". If people can work in grocery stores, Walmart, etc eight hours a day for months on end to no I'll effect, these overpaid prima donnas can teach from the front of their class for a few hours a week. These pieces of garbage need to be shown the door if they expect to continue getting paid for doing nothing.

Re: Athletic official on PF said Liberal Profs may cause college football impossible..

Jul 13, 2020, 6:56 PM

How many amens can I give you brother? Preach on!!

If anyone is garbage it's you.....

Jul 15, 2020, 5:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Athletic official on PF said Liberal Profs may cause college football impossible.. ]

I have read your posts constantly complaining and moaning and groaning about any and everything you can. College professors are not garbage. I should know - my mother was a college professor. I can assure you professors are not overpaid, do not sit around and do nothing, and are not prima-donnas. Why don't you stick to topics you actualy know something about? If there is such a thing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,545
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic