»
Topic: Athletic official on PF said Liberal Profs may make college football impossible..
Replies: 9   Last Post: Jul 15, 2020 5:37 PM by: CaliforniaTiger®
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 9  

Athletic official on PF said Liberal Profs may make college football impossible..

Posted: Jul 13, 2020 4:34 PM

since many aren’t coming back to on-site classes to teach & are letting their students know now that it’s online classes.

Makes sense.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

seems like the perfect opportunity to get rid of all the

[11]
Posted: Jul 13, 2020 4:41 PM

indoctrinating liberal professors.

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Pig

Re: seems like the perfect opportunity to get rid of all the

[2]
Posted: Jul 13, 2020 4:45 PM

Thank you.

Liberal Professors. Isn't that Redundant?***

[1]
Posted: Jul 13, 2020 5:09 PM

Re: Liberal Professors. Isn't that Redundant?***

[2]
Posted: Jul 13, 2020 5:42 PM

If you disagree with them they try to shut your free speech down.(i.e. see multiple posts above)

As a gambler, put my money on lawyers. AND since when ...

[1]
Posted: Jul 13, 2020 5:20 PM

Does anyone on TigerNet believe what Finebaum says?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

What’s the record

[3]
Posted: Jul 13, 2020 5:34 PM

for number of consecutive posts before someone else has a chance to comment?

Re: Athletic official on PF said Liberal Profs may cause college football impossible..

[7]
Posted: Jul 13, 2020 6:25 PM

Its always easy to see who is getting paid a full salary to sit on their couch. They are the ones who are all about "safety". Must be nice to put millions in the poor house while you get paid to pretend to work from home. Most of these professors are doing even less now than they were before and they aren't gonna budge from their back deck as long as they are getting paid. Stop paying them if they don't return to work and see how much of a #### they suddenly care about "safety". If people can work in grocery stores, Walmart, etc eight hours a day for months on end to no I'll effect, these overpaid prima donnas can teach from the front of their class for a few hours a week. These pieces of garbage need to be shown the door if they expect to continue getting paid for doing nothing.

Re: Athletic official on PF said Liberal Profs may cause college football impossible..

[3]
Posted: Jul 13, 2020 6:56 PM

How many amens can I give you brother? Preach on!!

If anyone is garbage it's you.....

[1]
Posted: Jul 15, 2020 5:37 PM

I have read your posts constantly complaining and moaning and groaning about any and everything you can. College professors are not garbage. I should know - my mother was a college professor. I can assure you professors are not overpaid, do not sit around and do nothing, and are not prima-donnas. Why don't you stick to topics you actualy know something about? If there is such a thing.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Replies: 9  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 4 tickets in lower deck Sec UO asking 1400 each, email if interested.

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
2096 people have read this post