Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
As for the QB topic, I will add my 2 cents and 9,999th post on the subject
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

As for the QB topic, I will add my 2 cents and 9,999th post on the subject

Aug 13, 2018, 11:07 PM

I have no clue... absolutely no dayum clue who is the bestest QB... I hear CDS and his assistants say they are all very good. To ask me and to ask 95% of you, to tell who is the best QB... well

It would be like Dabo telling me how to tear down an iPhone and rebuild it!

It would be the equivalent of me (and some of the people on this board) going to General George Armstrong Custard and asking him to teach us how to fight Indians. We’d end up slaughtered because we went to someone who is a poser... and has no clue... and is arrogant enough to try and tell everyone what they don’t know.

From what I hear Dabo reads TNet and learns all he can from a lot of members on this board. Then he does the exact opposite! That’s why he has been so successful.

So really... I guess that means some of you gurus actually can say you helped win the National Championship! Bravo!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're just having fun.

Aug 13, 2018, 11:13 PM

If Dabo said he was starting the waterboy behind center I'd defend him to the death. Most of the rest of us would too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Anyone who played a single down of high school football knows who should start!!!

Aug 13, 2018, 11:26 PM

That's right, Uncle Rico.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well custard arrogantly got his a$$ kicked and died soooooo

Aug 13, 2018, 11:44 PM

S

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

cause he listened to the idiots on tnet

Aug 14, 2018, 8:20 AM

he was doing fine when he was making his own decisions

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic