Topic: As Tiger fans
Replies: 6   Last Post: Sep 23, 2017 12:24 PM by: FORESTTIGER
[ Tiger Board(s) - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6   Pages: 1  

As Tiger fans

[2]
Posted: Sep 23, 2017 7:36 AM

We have the number one team in the country to follow. A position that hundreds of thousands of fans would like to be in and yet many of you can't enjoy our position because of some kid named Bentley! I'll never understand that.

SOME Tiger fans, yours truly included,

[2]
Posted: Sep 23, 2017 8:05 AM

took a LOT of nasty, obnoxious, ugly and relentless grief from coot fans (friends, coworkers AND family) during their win streak. I think that is the basis for most of what you're seeing - as a form of retribution (dare I say vengeance?).

Although, some of us (again, yours truly included) tend to be the same nasty, obnoxious and ugly fans when we're winning, anyway/also.

And then it becomes the vicious cycle it is...

GO TIGERS!!!

wwLBBd

Wrong my friend.

[3]
Posted: Sep 23, 2017 8:33 AM

I am on cloud 9 as a fan. Not only are my tigers on top but I am enjoying every single failure of our arch rival. Bentley doesn't make me mad at all. On the contrary he makes me laugh. Columbia is an absolute clown show right now and oh by the way we may have the best team in the country again this year. Nope, every part of my fandom is fulfilled right now. Things couldn't be better and I'm sure all these people posting things making fun of the gamecocks feel the same way. ;)

Message was edited by: CootSmackdown16

Re: Wrong my friend.

[2]
Posted: Sep 23, 2017 8:40 AM

That's my attitude as well. Last weekend was a disaster for the coots in every way possible. I watched their game right after our game, and it just pleased me to no end that they are on a downward spiral. Man, Bryant is the man at quarterback, and he has a great supporting cast. Make no mistake, he is the grease that makes the offense run. Etienne and Feaster are starting to show out, Choice and Fuller are steady. My interest today, however, is watching the FSU State game at noon. Two future opponents we HAVE to beat to get where we want to go. The chickens at this point are an afterthought.

I think you misunderstand.

[2]
Posted: Sep 23, 2017 8:42 AM

I believe our fans who torture that kid are enjoying our success even more. When you're reigning NC the only thing that can make that better is to have a classless, tasteless punkazs rival.

Re: I think you misunderstand.

Posted: Sep 23, 2017 8:45 AM

Four straight TU's ..... wow!

My bad

Posted: Sep 23, 2017 12:24 PM

I didn't realize that nothing team was a rival! Boy are we hurting.

Replies: 6   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Florida State
FOR SALE: *4 great seats together on the aisle (#1, 3, 5 and 7). Tickets are on the North side of stadium, Low...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Board(s) - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
525 people have read this post