»
Topic: Article puts coots in proper perspective JB to much mouth not enough arm!
Replies: 9   Last Post: Sep 21, 2018 10:38 AM by: Rw43
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 9  

Article puts coots in proper perspective JB to much mouth not enough arm!

[4]
Posted: Sep 20, 2018 1:46 PM

https://lastwordoncollegefootball.com/2018/09/10/south-carolina-gamecocks-must-forget-hype-focus-on-improving/

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: Article puts coots in proper perspective JB to much mouth not enough arm!

Posted: Sep 20, 2018 1:50 PM

4 game losing streak to Kentucky? We that is pathetic

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Posted: Sep 20, 2018 1:51 PM

Well not we unless youre Kentucky then its weeeee.... I guess

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

[1]
Posted: Sep 20, 2018 2:08 PM

5head can’t even pull his helmet down over his head. That massive forehead won’t allow it.

"The Gamecocks came into another home contest with

Posted: Sep 20, 2018 2:15 PM

anticipation and positive momentum only to crash and burn." isn't that and annual thing in cootville?

I stopped reading at "An elite team & a good team"

[2]
Posted: Sep 20, 2018 2:19 PM

Two wrongs never make a right.

2018 purple level member

If pigs are so smart, why do 66% of them use weak and inferior materials during construction?

[1]
Posted: Sep 20, 2018 4:02 PM

Played golf with a gamecock fan and the first words he spoke about usc, "we need a new coach and a new qb if we want to really win some games". All I think was, "I'm impressed".

2018 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Posted: Sep 21, 2018 5:48 AM

My neighbor a former coot linebacker finally realized that his Gamecocks really do suck.

Re: new coach, new QB?

Posted: Sep 21, 2018 10:38 AM

That would still not be enough.

They need a new culture. That's fan-based. Maybe not in its origin, but in its application. And i think their culture will never be changed.

I honestly think Muschamp can be the right man for the task he's dealing with. I think he can be a grinder, a man who patiently but persistently puts forth maximum effort knowing that character can outlast talent.

But i don't believe his recruits and particularly his fan base will let him be patient. South Carolinians in general, and Clucker-boosters specifically, are an impatient lot. Cluckers are elitist, and getting thumped 56-7 and owned at home 34-10 (in a game Todd the Mouth Ellis says was every bit as one-sided as the one before it) by the "Taters" is unacceptable.

We are now one of the Himalayas in college football. Not just for 2018, but for this decade. Maybe more. Georgia might be only 2 years behind us, and could possibly rise higher. Cluckers might be good at rock-climbing, but beating--and then replacing--either or both of those immense obstacles that overwhelm them twice every season requires them to develop skill sets beyond any they have known yet.

The elitist Cluckers don't like to grow and change. So the results won't change, either.

Didn't take long to realize it was a coot writer***

Posted: Sep 21, 2018 7:28 AM

Replies: 9  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Cotton Bowl
FOR SALE: 4-section 215 and blue lot parking pass...$2200 for the four. Email if interested. Go Tigers!!

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1958 people have read this post