Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Art Briles to LSU?????
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,893

Art Briles to LSU?????

Sep 26, 2016, 6:06 AM

What are your thoughts? I think that LSU is like a starving fat kid in Art Briles' candy store. They don't care if he is good for their overall health as long as he satisfies their hungry desire for winning. I believe that he is on their short list just based off that.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Art Briles to LSU?????

Sep 26, 2016, 6:17 AM

Not sure how well that will go over. They might take a shot at Herman.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 26, 2016, 6:27 AM

Yeah, that's a good option for them. I am sure that they are looking for an offensive minded coach this go around.

Sep 26, 2016, 6:37 AM

Concur

Sep 26, 2016, 6:37 AM

I believe the fans in the south think that Art Briles is a fallout/scapegoat of all of this scandal. Otherwise, he wouldn't have sat on a 20 million dollar check right now.

But the view from other parts of the country is quite different. Most don't follow the news/updates closely and so they jump to conclusion that Briles is in the wrong for this.

Personally, I have no ill will toward him, nor do I have any favor with him as I truly have no idea what's going on over there. And so, I don't judge.

If LSU decides to get him, good for them. Art Briles is one of the best coaches in the nation. If he can turn around Baylor and make it a good team, no doubt he can do it anywhere.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 26, 2016, 6:46 AM

Yes, Briles had to start from scratch at Baylor and he got some great recruits. Just the name of LSU will help him recruit if he is hired there. He'd get a chance to take a dip in the deep pool of 'SEC caliber' talent.

I'd rather see LSU make a horrible choice for their next coach and continue to watch their dumpster fire. Lately, they have underachieved with the talented recruits they already have on campus.

Houston better start looking

Sep 26, 2016, 6:39 AM

for a coach.......unless Grundy saves the day for them. I would love to see Fisher and watch FSU implode.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Re: Houston better start looking

Sep 26, 2016, 6:43 AM

In my gut I think he stays in Houston. With Urban Meyer being his mentor, I think he tells him to stay away from having his livelihood based on being expected to beat Nick Saban on the recruiting trail. Also, if Houston goes to the big 12, he stands to make 5 million a year with a quarter of the stress. But, I wouldn't be surprised if he did go.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 26, 2016, 7:41 AM

Nope it's Jimbo. They get right on the $$$ this time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,893
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic