Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Are you freaking serious, UGA???
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Are you freaking serious, UGA???

Jun 19, 2019, 9:57 AM

"Add in this game (Notre Dame) with Georgia Tech, Arkansas State and Murray State games and Georgia has what should be a very compelling non-conference slate."

Just stop it, Georgia. You’re embarrassing yourself.

https://www.dawgnation.com/football/georgia-football-clemson-schedule

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How is that not comparable to our OOC schedule?

Jun 19, 2019, 10:08 AM

Notre Dame - Texas A&M
Georgia Tech - South Carolina
Arkansas State - Wofford
Murray State - Charlotte

Re: How is that not comparable to our OOC schedule?

Jun 19, 2019, 10:35 AM

Didn't say it wasn't. But the subject of the post (the article) isn't about Clemson.
I'm just glad we don't see Clemson bloggers putting out embarrassing statements bragging about our 2019 OOC schedule like this article does.

Re: How is that not comparable to our OOC schedule?

Jun 19, 2019, 1:56 PM

That article said that Cuse was the second best team in the conference, and that ND beat them 36-3, what they meant to not say, was that ND beat them by that margin was bc Cuse starting QB went out the game early with injury, and that is Eric Dungey is just as good as ND starting QB Ian Book, and maybe better. They never use facts to get to make their point. They also said that the reason Bama lost to us was bc of their grueling tough schedule, then out the other side of their mouth, they say that UGA will have an advantage over us bc of their tough SEC schedule. Facts and truth mean nothing to the SEC homer hump hump humpers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Are you freaking serious, UGA???

Jun 19, 2019, 10:09 AM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/How-Dawgnation-imagines-UGA-catching-up-to-Clemson-(link)-1908487?tstart=0

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Jun 19, 2019, 10:15 AM

Hah, it isn't even as good as Clemsons... per the article:

ESPN ranked it first among the SEC teams, and just behind Clemson’s, at No. 8.

Jun 19, 2019, 10:41 AM

And he implied UGA would be undefeated headed into the CFP. Did Nick Saban retire?

Jun 19, 2019, 11:04 AM

Weed! It's legal now is some states (though not in Georgia. I do believe someone over there is smoking a lot of it and drinking the secheat koolade.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 19, 2019, 3:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Are you freaking serious, UGA??? ]

T H I S *****

Jun 19, 2019, 11:03 AM

Boy these sec writers and homers are beginning to sound like they have no clue what strength means

Jun 19, 2019, 2:04 PM

Strength has two meanings to them, and it depends on if they want to use it as a reason for one of their teams win, or as an excuse of why one of their teams lost. "Strength" has a sound double meaning for any SEC homer, and the way it's used is determined by if they are talking about a win or a loss!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Rent free***

Jun 19, 2019, 11:32 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Rent free***

Jun 19, 2019, 11:52 AM

That was my thought... livin rent free in those leghumper's little heads! HAHAHAAHA!!!!

Ironic.***

Jun 19, 2019, 11:56 AM [ in reply to Rent free*** ]

Their overall schedule is tough, but their non-con slate

Jun 19, 2019, 2:27 PM

isn't anything spectacular. It's ND and a few layups. It is possible that's the "conference's toughest non-conference slate," as the article claims, but only because the SEC is notorious for scheduling nobody OOC. More likely though A&M or SC has the toughest OOC schedule in the SEC because Clemson is on it.

But overall they do play ND, A&M, Auburn, and Florida. That's certainly tougher than our schedule this year.

Jun 19, 2019, 2:33 PM

I literally choked on my drink thinking about UGA going undefeated. At some point they have to run a fake punt to make sure they don't play us.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic