»
Topic: Are you enjoying 22 in a row?
Replies: 10   Last Post: Oct 21, 2019 8:34 PM by: NC_Tiger_
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 10  

Are you enjoying 22 in a row?

[17]
Posted: Oct 21, 2019 2:22 PM
    Reply

Because you ought to be! It's an amazing accomplishment. What this team/program is doing is beyond my wildest dreams. It wasn't that long ago pined for a 10 win see and a chance at being the Atlantic Division champs over FSU. Now we pound FSU like we use to Duke.

Don't let the AP poll and the haters take away from what this team is doing, They are jealous. They are trying to raise themselves up by pulling us down. Just smile, look at pics of our Natty Trophies and know Trevor can throw all the INTs he wants as long as we win.

This reminds me. I need to email Dan R and make sure our trophy case has room for another one at the end of the year.

Enjoy the ride my friends.


***Yes******

[1]
Posted: Oct 21, 2019 2:30 PM
    Reply




Re: Are you enjoying 22 in a row?


Posted: Oct 21, 2019 2:40 PM
    Reply

We are 3 wins away from making this list. I like our chances.....



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Longest_NCAA_Division_I_football_winning_streaks

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

I like where we currently are on that list :)

[1]
Posted: Oct 21, 2019 5:12 PM
    Reply

nm

2019 student level member

Re: Are you enjoying 22 in a row?


Posted: Oct 21, 2019 8:34 PM
    Reply

The liberal weenies at Wikipedia will probably prevent any edits that adds Clemson. Eff them.


Re: Are you enjoying 22 in a row?


Posted: Oct 21, 2019 3:14 PM
    Reply

Heck, it wasn't that long ago that losing to Duke was actually a thing let alone 10 win seasons/playoffs. Everyone should enjoy this as you never know when it will end and it will someday.


I remember working through all the scenarios


Posted: Oct 21, 2019 3:37 PM
    Reply

that could lead to us winning the Atlantic division. "All we have to do is win out, and FSU could lose to Wake and NC State..."

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

Re: I remember working through all the scenarios


Posted: Oct 21, 2019 3:42 PM
    Reply

Yup, those times seem a long time ago.

"Only one play away" is no more.


Immensely!***


Posted: Oct 21, 2019 5:07 PM
    Reply



2019 white level member

Re: Are you enjoying 22 in a row?


Posted: Oct 21, 2019 5:50 PM
    Reply

Lol, yes. Seems like not long ago we lost three in a row to Boston freaking College...dark times


Re: Are you enjoying 22 in a row?

[1]
Posted: Oct 21, 2019 6:37 PM
    Reply

Such an underrated post PawsFan Exactly Right! Enjoy it. Don't allow media types or analyst kill your joy!
98% of college football wish they were Clemson right now! The other 2% have recent enough championships where they still satisfied probably.

We get spoiled with as much as we win - but if you were around for the bad times - you definitely understand why we say: "enjoy it"!

Please do. Soak it in. Relish it.


Replies: 10  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Wake Forest
FOR SALE: FOR SALE: 2 Lower Deck North section K row SS tickets for sale. $120 total-face value, cash only and...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
702 people have read this post