Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Are you attending the April 6 Spring FB Game to see defending National Champs?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Are you attending the April 6 Spring FB Game to see defending National Champs?

Mar 22, 2019, 4:12 PM

I am!

And NO conflict this year with the highly attended & drain from our attendance from the Masters Golf Tournament.

Gut eR Done or be Put Upon!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Are you attending the April 6 Spring FB Game to see defending National Champs?

Mar 22, 2019, 4:15 PM

Me 2.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Are you attending the April 6 Spring FB Game to see defending National Champs?

Mar 22, 2019, 4:17 PM

Me 3

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God, Have no fear and Never Forget a Friend ~ Harry S. Truman

Mar 22, 2019, 4:17 PM

I wish Bill...

But chances are that will be my weekend to work....

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 22, 2019, 5:02 PM

Husband and I will be there with a couple sons and maybe grandchildren. Spring game is the best family fun around. And can't beat the price for exposing the grands to Clemson and football atmosphere!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 22, 2019, 5:16 PM

This game has me worried. We don't know much about our opponents defense. I hope Dabo and staff have been checking the film and can get it together before April 6. Maybe the game will give us a better idea who will be our starting QB next August.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Does a Tiger sh!t in the jungle?

Mar 22, 2019, 5:20 PM

Of course!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Yes - will you be hosting TigerNet.......

Mar 22, 2019, 5:21 PM

members at your tailgating spot for cold brews before the game?

Thanks in advance!

^^ Of course if..

Mar 22, 2019, 5:40 PM

ya’ll will meet me behind C & S Bank next to post office & bring the beers!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Man, I'd love to but your guys on here..............

Mar 22, 2019, 6:42 PM

would drink so much I'd be broke!!!!!

Mar 22, 2019, 7:00 PM

I will be there!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 22, 2019, 8:27 PM

Since April 1 is on a Monday this year, The Masters will start the week of April 8 instead of the first week of April and it won't conflict with the Clemson spring game. No excuses this year. There should be >80K people at the game.

Mar 22, 2019, 8:37 PM

Oh, and that also means the arrival of golf fans at Hilton Head will be delayed by a week too. ;)

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic