Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Are we playing Big Boy Football or Flag?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,863

Are we playing Big Boy Football or Flag?

Sep 25, 2018, 9:43 PM

Watching some of you guys wet yourself over this drama is pathetic. KB deserves our appreciation and that is all. He’s not entitled to a starting spot and if he can’t man up on this decision, move on.

We have coddled this generation far too much. I hope this situation does not turn into a prime example. I want to give KB the benefit of the doubt because I hope he is the man I think he is. If he’s not, his brothers are better off without him.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Are we playing Big Boy Football or Flag?

Sep 25, 2018, 9:52 PM

Really, you are right. This is bigger than him - bigger than any 1 guy. There are guys who stayed at Clemson for another year who could have had a huge paycheck, and they deserve to have the best guy lead this team. Heck, KB deserves to have the best guy with the hottest hand to lead this Team as its QB. That's what a real leader want - to win and to do whatever part he must to help accomplish the victory, the success, the pinnacle. I hope KB and the whole team sees that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 25, 2018, 9:53 PM

Amen! I lost many a fine women’s to more talented players...I played on and didn’t switch teams. Let’s face it...sometimes we are second string at best

Sep 25, 2018, 9:56 PM

Many? You might not be doing something right.??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 25, 2018, 9:57 PM

I don't understand if he transfers, how that makes him less of a man? If your boss called you in tomorrow and told you you're being demoted, and you knew you could find another job at your old position with the potential for bigger pay in the future, you wouldn't at least consider doing it?

Sep 25, 2018, 10:12 PM

I don't understand if he transfers, how that makes him less of a man? If your boss called you in tomorrow and told you you're being demoted, and you knew you could find another job at your old position with the potential for bigger pay in the future, you wouldn't at least consider doing it?

It’s his choice to move on. It’s his choice on how he handles himself. As a fellow Clemson man, I hope he acts accordingly regardless of his decision. Emotional meetings and skipped practices have me questioning whether he will accept this decision with grace and maturity. We will see.

Sep 26, 2018, 7:51 AM

Seems as though he already didn't accept it with grace and maturity, but hopefully he will see the truth, accept that it's real, work his butt off to regain his position (even if he doesn't regain it) and graduate a Clemson Tiger, knowing he helped get us to 2 NC's and helping us win one along the way. He hasn't the arm strength nor passing ability to be a QB in the NFL. He can help this team, though. He is an injury away (God forbid it) from being "the guy" again.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow. That’s a good question.

Sep 25, 2018, 10:00 PM

Epistemologically speaking, yes. Mixaphorically speaking, life is foosball.

Re: Wow. That’s a good question.

Sep 25, 2018, 10:32 PM

I like foosball...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't think you are playing football at all

Sep 26, 2018, 7:54 AM

I know I'm not

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,863
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic