Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Are Parking Passes for SCAR harder to get than Tickets?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Are Parking Passes for SCAR harder to get than Tickets?

Nov 13, 2018, 9:56 AM

Seems like the CU/USuC game is the social event of the year in this state. Lots of folks don't go to the game, just to tailgate. It seems to be the 1 game of the year where people want a boat load for a reserved space.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

If you were a u5c fan would you want to watch this bloodbath

Nov 13, 2018, 10:00 AM

They know what's coming.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

parking passes are always more expensive than

Nov 13, 2018, 10:50 AM

tickets

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Are Parking Passes for SCAR harder to get than Tickets?

Nov 13, 2018, 11:26 AM

Clemson needs to design some parking garages that have restrooms and TV’s in them, it’s gotta happen at some point. I have seen people parked at the very end of perimeter road and that’s just sad to me

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

hard to justify spending millions

Nov 13, 2018, 12:32 PM

on a garage that only gets used 7 times a year.

especially when you can make a Killin on parking.

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

At one time, the University's long range building plans...

Nov 13, 2018, 1:00 PM

included the construction of several parking garages around campus one of which was going to be in the lot in front of Hendrix.

Parking on campus has been a problem since I was a student back in the early 80's so the garages would definitely get used more than just on football weekends.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic