Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Apparently what ever is w Chase Young it goes back to 2018
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Apparently what ever is w Chase Young it goes back to 2018

Nov 8, 2019, 9:46 AM

Which is according to a local Columbus tv station who are the biggest Buckeye shills ever. Fox tv will talk to Klatt about it. Yet straangely not to Urb. Hmmmmmm

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Apparently what ever is w Chase Young it goes back to 2018

Nov 8, 2019, 10:07 AM

0310 St should be congratulated for setting an alltime program record. 4 months without getting caught for NCAA violations, impressive.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 8, 2019, 10:13 AM

This could cost OSU the entire season. wouldn't it be ironic if Day starts his career off going from #1 in the first Playoff Poll to 0-8 all within a week. It couldn't happen to a better team. Of course they are just now reporting it but from what I was reading OSU didn't allow Chase to speak at the normal weekly interviews at the beginning of the week. One reporter said that, that was the first indication that something was wrong. Seems OSU knew about this before today. Could they have played him last week or the entire season knowing this? It almost makes me want to watch ESPN (Oher than games) to hear their spin on it.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 8, 2019, 10:29 AM

OSU didn't have to know for it to cost them. But reading some of the articles. Chase Young wasn't allowed to talk to reporters earlier in the week so now the reporters are realizing that something was up then.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic