Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anyone stream all of last year’s games?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Anyone stream all of last year’s games?

Aug 14, 2018, 3:18 PM

Considering dropping cable, have fire sticks and smart TVs already, But wondering what I’ll need subscription wise to see all of Clemson’s games we don’t attend?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anyone stream all of last year’s games?

Aug 14, 2018, 3:24 PM

Season tickets provide the best connectivity and viewing quality

Aug 14, 2018, 3:25 PM

We were cable-cutters during the season last year. We had Playstation Vue with sports add-on for part of it; Hulu Live + Sports for the last few weeks of season. Both seem to do fine with some minor buffering during the game that got to be irritating. I will confess - as Plan B, both of our parents are satellite subscribers with no email etc. So there logins for their satellite accounts go back to our emails. We could always use ESPN app on FireStick if there was an outage or something. I don't recall that happening but it was nice to have that safety net.

Currently, I am back "in the Matrix" using satellite on 2-yr contract. And I hate my life because of it.

Aug 14, 2018, 3:43 PM

I've been rather pleased with DirectvNOW. If they don't have it on any of the native channels, it almost always ends up on WatchEspn and the Fire TV app for that is just as good.

Interestingly, the occasional stream on channels like ESPNU would have the "we're waiting for your game to resume" screen like on WatchESPN rather than normal broadcast commercials.

SlingTV and OTA antenna for ABC, here

Aug 14, 2018, 3:49 PM

This will be my 3rd season without cable. I use SlingTV orange (use login credentials to watch on WatchESPN instead of the sling Roku app). I usually try to hold off on watching the SCar games, but they seem to almost always be on the SEC network (need the $5/month “Sports pack”). I have an over-the-air antenna for the games on ABC/Raycom. Very happy with the setup, and haven’t ever not been able to watch.

Aug 14, 2018, 4:40 PM

Your post is kinda confusing. You ask about anyone streaming last seasons games but then ask about ways to watch the future games you don't attend. TigerTV on YouTube has all of last seasons games available to watch and with a WatchESPN subscription you should be able to watch the games you don't attend. Or even a YouTube TV subscription should be sufficient as they have sports channels.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic