Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anyone see a scenario- good lawd forbid- should
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Anyone see a scenario- good lawd forbid- should

Nov 25, 2017, 12:21 AM

Something go badly wrong tomorrow like cuse where we could get into playoffs as a two loss acc champion?

It’d have to be a perfect storm like that pitt loss day tomorrow and championship Saturday.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

no, we are out. and headed to the orange bowl

Nov 25, 2017, 12:23 AM

And tomorrow's game has me a bit worried. Statistically we are better than them in pretty much every category, but we can not turn it over 3x and expect to win this one. I am seeing a 27-20 type game.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree we can't give away 3 turnovers but...

Nov 25, 2017, 12:31 AM

...I'm a good deal more optimistic than that. I believe we easily hold them to 17 or less points while we go 28 or more.

Agree on the Orange Bowl outlook.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Amazing that we are at the point where total failure lands us in

Nov 25, 2017, 12:36 AM

the Orange Bowl. We are in TALL cotton my friends. And losing to the coots would be a total failure.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

That's assuming an ACCCG win... Regardless, tonight

Nov 25, 2017, 12:40 AM

will be another domination.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I agree we can't give away 3 turnovers but...

Nov 25, 2017, 12:52 AM [ in reply to I agree we can't give away 3 turnovers but... ]

Yeah I think we can hold them to 17 or less even with a couple to’s. Hold them to field goal tries and they miss a few.

That game 2 years ago where we should have beat them like last year and we played sloppy. Last several trips down we were much better in personnel.

I work with all coots and I can’t stand losing to them. Guess that’s why I’m a little nervous. Anyone else I can stomach it... just not them.

True they haven’t played a team all year with our talent but they only have a 4 pt, 7 pt and 14 pt losses.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree. We're in for a nail biter into the 4th quarter.***

Nov 25, 2017, 6:04 AM [ in reply to no, we are out. and headed to the orange bowl ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: no, we are out. and headed to the orange bowl

Nov 25, 2017, 6:43 AM [ in reply to no, we are out. and headed to the orange bowl ]

Balm my friend , I am almost and nearly always in agreeance with your takes ...but this one finds us not .
I think we are going to beat the beaks off of this team and sort of make sure they know where everything stands in the great state of South Carolina .
Yes , they're capable if we don't hold on to the ball and our team underperforms ...just think we're going to see a highly motivated , intensely focused version of the Tigers tonight .
Conservatively I am calling this one 38-16 Clemson .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: Anyone see a scenario- good lawd forbid- should

Nov 25, 2017, 12:29 AM

I doubt there is anyway we get in with two losses.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

(1) Bama (2) OU (3) Wisc

Nov 25, 2017, 1:10 AM

Wouldn't an (11-2) ACC Champion Clemson be the best of the rest?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Media would want tOSU in there***

Nov 25, 2017, 1:13 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

A 3 loss non conference champ?***

Nov 25, 2017, 1:15 AM

2 loss, instead of Wisconsin.***

Nov 25, 2017, 1:18 AM

Wouldn't Clemson go over a one loss Wisconsin too?***

Nov 25, 2017, 1:23 AM

With loses to Cuse and the lowly chickens?

Nov 25, 2017, 2:20 AM

I wouldn't bet on it. Our losses would be embarrassingly bad. But anyway I was just talking about the forces pushing for tOSU to get in yet again.

Both Wisconsin and tOSU ain't getting in***

Nov 25, 2017, 5:23 AM

Nov 25, 2017, 12:57 AM

Thanks everyone for responding. There’s a scenario out there where it could end up being only one 1 loss team ( Bama). And everyone else would have at least two losses.

Nov 25, 2017, 12:57 AM

I don't see how even our program would think we deserve to be in with a second loss .
Don't worry, it's highly unlikely we lose either of the next two.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hopefully Awbum, Bama, and thUGA beat up each other? We

Nov 25, 2017, 1:31 AM

need to beat Carolina and beat Miami down! If so, we’re 1, you know they’ll find a way to put Bama in even if they lose to UA. That many 2 loss teams, they put in Wisconsin, and I guess either the winner of SEC champ or possibly ACC champ depending.....idk? The 2 loss. Conference Champ Game winner.

1: Clemson
2: Awbum
3: Bama
4: Wisconsin

I’d feel even better Awbum if they got Pettway back. Johnson has showed out, but Pettway is really tough to tackle with 8 minutes to go. Anyone know if he’ll be back for the game tmw, or is he done for the season?

Message was edited by: TigerGrant8®

Message was edited by: TigerGrant8®

"Never take counsel from your fears" - Stonewall Jackson***

Nov 25, 2017, 6:19 AM

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic