»
Topic: Anyjuan else see
Replies: 3   Last Post: Sep 24, 2018 1:27 AM by: TigerCC®
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 3  

Anyjuan else see

Posted: Sep 24, 2018 12:38 AM

Duke rolling into Clemson at 10-0 or 9-1?

I picked them to win the coastal this year and based on their body of work so far it looks good.

2018 white level member

Re: Anyjuan else see

Posted: Sep 24, 2018 12:43 AM

:) you are a much better picker than me. I picked GT to win the Coastal, and then changed it to the winner of the VT/GT game. None of that looks even remotely possible now. I never saw Duke being the winner. Kudos to you, because you are probably spot on. I just expected GT at home vs Miami would allow GT to beat Miami and have the inside track to win it. I wasn't even close as it's turning out.

We might have Gameday at CLEMSON for the Duke game as you are probably right with your prediction. Their schedule is a good one for them.

Re: Anyjuan else see

[1]
Posted: Sep 24, 2018 1:27 AM

They were returning 7 on Offense and 8 on Defense (with a very talented secondary). Knowing Cutcliffe will have the offense working, I figured these pieces coming back on D to be the most important.

Only thing I didn't like was away games at Miami, Pitt & GT (2 of which they lost at home last year).

So, far, I think it's still crap shot. The coastal will probably come down to a 3 way tie of teams with 3 conf losses.

2018 white level member

Please let that be a night game

[3]
Posted: Sep 24, 2018 12:58 AM

Duke's white uniforms are blinding in the sunlight. I want to know what kind of super bleach they use on those things.

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Photobucket

Replies: 3  
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
819 people have read this post