Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Any news on Tour de France being cancelled?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Any news on Tour de France being cancelled?

Apr 9, 2020, 3:30 PM

I have my 2017 Target purchased $250 Schwinn bike ready with water bottle of Bourbon/Ginger Ale (Ole Fashion?) & rubber horn clipped to the handlebars and I’m in training & ready!

What knows you?

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Any news on Tour de France being cancelled?

Apr 9, 2020, 3:34 PM

Probably will get canceled, but I hope not. That’s my favorite summertime sporting event.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have good news for you biLL...

Apr 9, 2020, 3:47 PM

"...in the state of South Carolina, you cannot get a DUI for simply operating a bicycle. However, according to Title 16 – Crimes and Offenses, CHAPTER 17, SECTION 16-17-530. Public disorderly conduct, you can be charged with a misdemeanor for being publicly under the influence of intoxicating liquor."

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Do you really think being drunk in public

Apr 9, 2020, 4:37 PM

Is one of Bill's concerns ?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Social Distancing should not affect that particular event.

Apr 9, 2020, 6:03 PM

It is not social at all. It is a steroid fueled dog eat dog war. Based on history, about the only thing you can be sure of is that the very latest in currently undetectable "designer drugs" will be out in force. (In case you hadn't guessed yet, I am NOT a fan of sporting events where rampant cheating goes on. This is also one reason I don't watch Olympic skating, although there, it is the officials who cheat, not usually the participants.)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Still own the LiveStrong bracelet?***

Apr 9, 2020, 6:06 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 9, 2020, 7:33 PM

Those Schwinn bikes aren't made in Chicago anymore but in China. You'll want to wipe that thing down.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 9, 2020, 7:36 PM

Think they are just outlawing pelotons. If you’re merrily riding along in the French countryside with your beverage of choice, you’ll be fine.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 9, 2020, 8:12 PM

LBB, can't you get an exercise bike and connect with something like iFit and ride along with them in your home (and have your beverage of choice)? I had a Nordictrack that would do stuff like that, so they probably have a exercise bike to do the Tour.

Ride safe. :)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic