»
Topic: Any ideas on who we hope to get to make up for Hancock
Replies: 10   Last Post: Jul 15, 2020 1:46 AM by: Clemson81to85
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 10  

Any ideas on who we hope to get to make up for Hancock

Posted: Jul 14, 2020 10:49 PM

I hope Nyland Green comes through, but I think we were hoping to sign 2 corners and a safety. Are we in the running for any highly rated for the 2021 class. I checked some of the crystal balls and am not seeing it.

Re: Any ideas on who we hope to get to make up for Hancock

Posted: Jul 14, 2020 10:51 PM

The safety from Texas might visit when things open back up. I hate to say it but I don’t have much hope for green now either with the stuff that happened in the media last month. Also read where a auburn site reported he’s backed off from Clemson because he felt pressured to commit or something. No good

Wow, didn't know that about Green. Hope this doesn't turn

Posted: Jul 14, 2020 10:59 PM

into a situation where trying to keep the recruiting class from falling apart. Maybe we can hit the transer market for someone in this area. I thought Dabo came out of last month ok with how he handled his statement and how much all of the players current and former were praising him.

I really hope this Hancock was just a single situation that had nothing to do with that, but what do I know. I sure hope his high school teammate Carter doesn't go with him.

Dang we were looking at this being our best class and now it looks sketchy and not really in on anyone to get at db and secondary.

Re: Wow, didn't know that about Green. Hope this doesn't turn

Posted: Jul 14, 2020 11:05 PM

Staff just needs to weather the storm for now I believe they knew this was coming for a while and have a plan. A season with winning and good vibes would really help. The pearman thing will be brought up by other coaches against Clemson for every kid Clemson recruits. It’s not going away and a bigger issue than people want to believe in my opinion

If that turns out to be the case, then we may not ever again

Posted: Jul 14, 2020 11:12 PM

recruit on the level we have been.

[1]
Posted: Jul 14, 2020 11:22 PM

The entire Pearman "thing" is stupid. If someone is offended by him telling someone not to use a racial slur, then I dont care if they play here or not.

Posted: Jul 14, 2020 11:57 PM

I agree but I want Clemson to remain very good. That requires getting good recruits

[1]
Posted: Jul 14, 2020 11:21 PM

Hopefully someone smart enough to not want to jump on the bandwagon to try to ruin someone over lies they hear. Forget it..not even worth it.

[1]
Posted: Jul 14, 2020 11:25 PM

Though I would never feel like this, but it's getting easier and easier to not care for sports anymore

[2]
Posted: Jul 14, 2020 11:54 PM

Amen. I'm done wringing my hands over which player is going to be so stupid they think Clemson employs racist coaches.

Found This. It probably has more to do with the Hancock flip

[1]
Posted: Jul 15, 2020 1:46 AM

than any of the junk about Pearman. I know the kid that decommitted from Ohio State was only a 3 star, but he is probably going to Bama. His decommit from Oho State, probably got the bucks going harder to flip Hancock.

https://www.landgrantholyland.com/2020/6/25/21303188/ohio-state-buckeyes-football-recruiting-devonta-smith-decommitment-alabama-tony-grimes-derrick-davis

Replies: 10  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 4 in Sec UC row T and 2 on row S asking 1150 each, email if interested.

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1361 people have read this post