»
Topic: Another thing we beat the Coots at.
Replies: 9   Last Post: Sep 14, 2018 3:30 PM by: ClemsonME08
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 9  

Another thing we beat the Coots at.

[2]
Posted: Sep 14, 2018 12:59 PM

http://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/tripideas/the-best-tailgate-in-every-state/ss-BBMEFNP?ocid=ientp#image=51

"South Carolina: Clemson

Clemson has surged to the top of the polls in recent years and it’s not just the action on the field that is championship caliber. The tailgating scene is one of the South’s best; all surrounded by one of the most gorgeous campuses in the country."

No mention of those beautiful grounds in Cootlumbia. Must be a conspiracy!

Re: Another thing we beat the Coots at.

Posted: Sep 14, 2018 1:04 PM

Furman University, Coastal , Cof C beats the Coots on this one as well . Heck Byrnes High School wins also. Dumbfounds me how the coots think they have a Beautiful place to tailgate on the fair grounds and Gas Station Parking lots.

[1]
Posted: Sep 14, 2018 1:09 PM

When your family start up plan begins behind the dumpster, a parking lot looks like an upgrade.

One thing we don't have is

Posted: Sep 14, 2018 3:18 PM

plans for a Columbarium next to the 'Roach.

Posted: Sep 14, 2018 3:30 PM

Before making fun of SCar you need to wait 2 weeks after that UGa debacle. Takes their fanbase a few weeks to forget what happened before returning as world beaters and showing back up on Tnet claiming half their team would start over ours.

Are you kidding !?!?!?!

Posted: Sep 14, 2018 1:23 PM

Cootlumbia and the University of Second Choice not on the list ?!?!?!

Who wouldn't want to tailgate amongst a bunch of abandoned/dilapidated warehouses, homeless vagrants, crack dens, and meth labs?

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

they got us beat on tailgate behind the dumpster sex

Posted: Sep 14, 2018 1:36 PM

though

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

With the introduction of handjobs in the stands...

Posted: Sep 14, 2018 1:48 PM

they're not even trying to hide it behind the dumpsters anymore.

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Here, I'll write one for them

Posted: Sep 14, 2018 1:57 PM

"South Carolina has stayed at the bottom of the polls and it's not just the lack of action on the field that is 22 caliber. The tailgating scene is one of the more unique in the South. You can find lots of h.ell hot asphalt and dirt here. If you're feeling adventurous you can join the cheers as a drunk bangs away on a skanky sorority sister in broad daylight. For the more pugilistic, make your way past the dumpsters and passed out heroin addicts and find the multiple brawls going on! Pick a side and watch as the tents and tables go flying!! After you stroll away from the fights you can go visit the cockabooses and see Hootie wearing a cowboy hat and slurring obscenities as the beer cans fly toward the visiting teams fans as they make their way into the most unstable stadium ever constructed, a must see for the whole family!!"

2018 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

I’m very powerful it kinda scares me

scar has done alot to the area within 2 jake foreheads

Posted: Sep 14, 2018 3:23 PM

of willie Brice.

Stadium looks nice an even better on tv because the blimp never zooms out .

Replies: 9  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Syracuse
FOR SALE: I have the following tickets for the Clemson vs Syracuse game. Prices listed are per ticket. I am lo...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
861 people have read this post