Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Another gem from MBRO posted on youtube today...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 2,222

Another gem from MBRO posted on youtube today...

Aug 19, 2019, 12:27 PM

1986 Season Highlights

This season was notable because we were rebounding from the 6-6 1985 season and we had some great young players on this team that would lead the next three consecutive 10-2 seasons. A 10-win season back then is like an 11-win season now. The 1986 team went 8-2-2.

Notable on the video is they refused to show even 1 second from the NC State game...after all this is a highlight video and there were NO highlights in that game. I'm sure the entire video from that game is on youtube somwhere, but don't torture yourself watching it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihZh_3OqG2Y&t=250s

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Another gem from MBRO posted on youtube today...

Aug 19, 2019, 12:31 PM

did you notice how 0% of the tigers running down the hill jumped the hump? I wouldn't either..

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

how do you adjust the tracking in a YouTube video?

Aug 19, 2019, 1:40 PM

asking for a friend

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Aug 19, 2019, 6:00 PM

I remember both ties that season,one good and one really bad.The bad one was a 21-21 tie coming against a sucky 3-6-2 South Carolina team and the other tie against a good Maryland team that ended up 17 all.The reason it was so good was that it gave the Tigers the outright ACC Championship and Thanks in large part to Chris Gardocki making the FG to tie it and TE Jim Riggs for making a huge catch that set it up.

Aug 19, 2019, 7:42 PM

“Chris Gardocki”. I think you meant David Treadwell. Gardocki was in High School in 1986.

Yep, 40,000 fans at Tigerama before the powers at be ruined

Aug 19, 2019, 7:21 PM

it......First, they added music to the fireworks display..(Much better when you just had the Oooohs...followed by the ...Ahhhhs (Which was practiced before the fireworks actually started). Then, they jacked the ticket prices up from 99 cents to 8 bucks ( Which was the last time Ole Spud went)...then they took it indoors so as not to get anyone wet if it rained...then, they cut down the skits from 6 to 3 to now maybe 1..WHICH IS WHAT EVERY ONE THAT WENT TO TIGERAMA WENT FOR IN THE FIRST PLACE...then they let the cheerleaders take over....YOU GET THE POINT,RUINED. JMHO. But 40,000 down to a few thousand proves my point...

Replies: 5
| visibility 2,222
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic