Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anna Hickey recent post
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 4,555

Anna Hickey recent post

Apr 5, 2019, 10:46 AM

If this confirmed list of visitors is true it would be huge!

https://247sports.com/college/clemson/Article/Clemson-spring-game-recruiting-preview--130899843/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anna Hickey recent post

Apr 5, 2019, 10:55 AM

247 is blocked for me at work.

I've got a TU for anyone who can type out the list for those of us who are less fortunate.

Apr 5, 2019, 11:03 AM

Can’t post the entire list. Bowman is coming. Evans #1RB may be coming.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 5, 2019, 11:04 AM [ in reply to Re: Anna Hickey recent post ]

Clemson is set to host an abundance of Top247 talent this weekend for the Tigers' spring game in Death Valley.

Included on the confirmed list of visitors:

— 247Sports' Nos. 1 and 3 prospects overall in five-stars defensive lineman Bryan Bresee of Demascus (Md.) and quarterback D.J. Uiagalelei of Bellflower (Calif.) St. John Bosco
Nation's No. 3 running back and 247Sports Composite five-star Demarkcus Bowman of Lakeland (Fla.)

— Composite five-star linebacker Antoine Sampah of Woodbridge (Va.)
Composite No. 1 safety four-star R.J. Mickens of Southlake (Texas) Carroll and Composite No. 3 cornerback four-star Fred Davis of Jacksonville (Fla.) Trinity Christian

— Four-star defensive backs Henry Gray and Jalen Harrell of Miami (Fla.) Central, Malcolm Greene of Highland Springs (Va.), and Miami commitment Ladarius Tennison of Southwest Brevard County (Fla.) Rockledge
Four-star wide receivers E.J. Williams of Phenix City (Ala.) Central and KeAndre Lambert of Norfolk (Va.) Maury

— Younger brother of Clemson freshman wide receiver Joe Ngata, four-star running back Daniyel Ngata of Folsom (Calif.)

— Four-star linebacker Trenton Simpson of Charlotte (N.C.) Mallard Creek
Three-stars tight end Diego LaMonica of Miami (Fla.) Gulliver Prep and defensive tackle Clyde Pinder of Seffner (Fla.) Armwood

— Class of 2021 four-stars running back Evan Pryor of Cornelius (N.C.) Hough, defensive lineman JC Latham of Bradenton (Fla.) IMG Academy, and defensive end Landyn Watson of Hutto (Texas)

— Class of 2021 linebacker Greg Penn of Hyattsville (N.C.) DeMatha Catholic
Teammate of Bresee, Class of 2021 offensive lineman Ryan Linthicum

— Class of 2022 defensive lineman Travis Shaw of Greensboro (N.C.) Grimsley

— Four five-stars and 11 uncommitted prospects ranked inside the Top247 (Nos. 1, 3, 21, 67, 70, 74, 84 inside the Top 100)
Additional notes:

*** Not included in the information above, but Houston (Texas) North Shore five-star running back Zachary Evans, who's ranked as the No. 2 overall prospect per the Composite, could end up making a first-time visit to Clemson this weekend.

Evans' presence would up the five-star count to five.
Clemson leads on the 247Sports Crystal Ball for Bresee, Uiagalelei, Sampah, Davis, Mickens, and Williams. This doesn't include Bowman, who named Clemson his leader following a multi-night visit last week.

*** Eight of Clemson's nine commitments are expected in town; the exception is four-star defensive tackle Tre Williams of Washington (D.C.) St. John's.

Thank you copy and paste lol.

Go Tigers!

Apr 5, 2019, 11:04 AM [ in reply to Re: Anna Hickey recent post ]

Bresee
Uiagalelei
Bowman
Sampah
Mickens
Davis
Gray
Harrell
Greene
Tennison
Williams
Lambert
Ngata
Simpson
LaMonica
Pinder

Pryor
Latham
Watson
Penn
Linthicum

Shaw

Four 5-stars and 11 uncommitted prospects ranked inside the Top247 (Nos. 1, 3, 21, 67, 70, 74, 84 inside the Top 100) 

Evans might still make it and up the 5-star count to 5.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 5, 2019, 11:05 AM [ in reply to Re: Anna Hickey recent post ]

Lists are illegal in TNets , but what it says ...short story long is that although We are in fact Too Deep ... the depth we are currently at may increase to unfathomable .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

I’ve got you

Apr 5, 2019, 11:13 AM [ in reply to Re: Anna Hickey recent post ]

5 Stars: Bryan Bresee, D.J. Uiagalelei, Demarcus Bowman, Antoine Sampah, Fred Davis. (Also says 5 Star RB Zackary Evans could make the trip)

4 Stars: R.J. Mickens, Henry Gray, Jalen Harrell, Malcolm Greene, E.J. Williams, KeAndre Lambert, Daniyel Ngata, Trenton Simpson

3 Stars: Diego LaMonica, Clyde Pinder, Ladarius Tennison

Also a lot of 2021 and 2022 talent coming in as well!

Apr 5, 2019, 11:15 AM

WOW, Just wow, and I very easily remember the time when we couldn't have paid those type of FB players to just visit. Dabo Swinney has brought remarkable change to our FB program, and when he was first hired as our HC, it was widely believed that was the biggest fail at hiring a HC ever in the history at Clemson University and our FB program. MY My he has proven every doubter he had wrong. Go Dabo!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 5, 2019, 11:31 AM

Wait I thought stars didn’t matter? Give me every top 100 player we can get and I’ll be happy... of course trusting coaches on the character piece of top 100.

getting Henry Gray

Apr 5, 2019, 11:31 AM

to visit is huge. Davis II and Gray are top DB targets

Re: getting Henry Gray

Apr 5, 2019, 11:42 AM

Gray could wind up being on the outside. There's been some info out they they could only take 3 dbs which could wind up being Davis, Mickens, and Venables. Barring an oversign type guy late like Ricks or Ringo which are probably both pipe dreams (LSU could stumble though) if there is a 4th take it could wind up being a SAM/nickel, or if Sampah wants to come he could wind up with that spot too.

Replies: 10
| visibility 4,555
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic