Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
And now justin fields
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

And now justin fields

Nov 11, 2020, 9:14 PM

And his team will miss a game die to covid.
So Trevor will play 9 games
Mac Jones 9 games
Lustin fields 7 games

But Trevor is eliminated because he missed two games. No, I dont think so.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: And now justin fields

Nov 11, 2020, 9:20 PM

I don't know why any of y'all care about the Heisman Trophy. The voting process is more rigged than a Philadelphia election. No Clemson Tiger will ever win unless they radically change who gets to vote and how the voting takes place, neither of which are ever going to happen.

The closest thing to a real Heisman is the overall #1 pick in the NFL Draft and Trevor is definitely going to win that. It will be Trevor's second award since everybody agrees he'd have also been the #1 pick two years ago if he had been able to turn pro after one year.

Stop letting Yankee sportswriters who hate Clemson determine the worth of Clemson players. The Heisman is a complete joke. Ignore it.

Nov 11, 2020, 9:24 PM

If by chance Trevor wins the Award I do hope he refuses to be included in their stupid ads.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When Deshaun did not win the Heisman

Nov 12, 2020, 7:31 AM [ in reply to Re: And now justin fields ]

the trophy became irrelevant to me. Even if a Tiger should ever win it, that will not change for me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Nov 12, 2020, 8:34 AM [ in reply to Re: And now justin fields ]

Chemistrydept - You couldn't be any more spot on or right with your post on the Heisman! RIGGED AND A JOKE!!

Nov 12, 2020, 4:58 PM

Chem-scok won’t be answering from this username anymore. Banned again. I know, it happens so fast that it’s hard to keep up with,
Right?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 12, 2020, 9:20 AM [ in reply to Re: And now justin fields ]

You keep misspelling HYPESMAN

Trevor cares about the Heisman...

Nov 13, 2020, 7:47 PM [ in reply to Re: And now justin fields ]

So shouldn't we root for him to win it?

I don't care for it. I thing they have shafted multiple Tigers that deserved it, but I still want Trevor to win it for him.

And yes, I know he cares more about the team than himself, but it would be cool to be the first Clemson player to win the award.

A yankee sportswriter conspiracy against Clemson?

Nov 14, 2020, 11:54 AM [ in reply to Re: And now justin fields ]

Really?

Do you truly believe that they make a concerted effort to campaign against Clemson players for the Heisman? If so, why?

Because we are a southern school?!? If that’s the case, why have plenty of players from other southern schools won the Heisman?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

I am very sorry. The typos in that post are really

Nov 12, 2020, 4:50 PM

something. "Die to covid" was supposed to be due to covid. I hope nobody thought I was wishing, or even joking about the possibility of a player dying of covid. Also, "Lustin Fields", wow. The problem is, I was posting on my phone. And that is just a recipe for typos.

Re: I am very sorry. The typos in that post are really

Nov 12, 2020, 5:19 PM

Don't freak out...The Dems aren't in control yet...The Black Shirts have to wait a little while...Oh, and don't think that i meant anything racist about Black Shirts...It's just what Antifa wears...(smirk)...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I am very sorry. The typos in that post are really

Nov 13, 2020, 8:04 PM

It's that NYC Downtown Athletic Club.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic