Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
An Observation About the CU/UNC Game of DEC2015
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 853

An Observation About the CU/UNC Game of DEC2015

Jun 12, 2016, 8:42 AM

A note about the Clemson/UNC title game in Charlotte (DEC2015). This was copied/pasted from the collegefootballroadtrips website ... and a wonderful website it is.

"
The crowd was about 80% Clemson fans and they were excellent. The atmosphere was great, place was loud and the stakes where high. Unfortunately for us there were Tar Heel fans there as well...one in particular. Let me see if I can properly describe this person. He was there alone, I would estimate he was somewhere between 50 and 60 and had a very, very low football IQ. Probably a low IQ in general. He most likely had not been laid in a long time, and even when he was younger he probably rarely got any because he was such an annoying pile of defecation (My Edit). Because of this bodypart (My Edit)I will root against North Carolina for the forseeable future. At one point I called him a fracking (My Edit) ###### to his face. It was after he complained that the clock was stopped at the end of the first half because, and get this one, CLEMSON CALLED A TIMEOUT. "

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 853
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic