Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Am I the only one surprised that the tide and Dawgs game isn't getting postponed?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Am I the only one surprised that the tide and Dawgs game isn't getting postponed?

Oct 14, 2020, 4:20 PM

You know, due to Covid. Not saying that the SEC would work that angle, but well they would definitely work that LOL. As it is right now I'm not sure who is happier, Ed orgeron or Dan Mullen repeat. LSU has no defense and they're all fence feels kind of hit-or-miss. Florida can score until they take naps but also can't stop a pop warner team as proven by the chickens.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Am I the only one surprised that the tide and Dawgs game isn't getting postponed?

Oct 14, 2020, 4:28 PM

You knew Fl and LSU was going to postpone. If that's right medically fine. I'd just like to understand how VT could miss 20 plus people in one game and 15 in another and still play. Yet 5 positives cancels the SEC game. May be a valid medical reason but it seems odd. Like maybe in one conference it doesnt "mean more."

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Am I the only one surprised that the tide and Dawgs game isn't getting postponed?

Oct 14, 2020, 4:35 PM

SI reported 19 positives.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Article I read said UF has 18 scholarship players positive

Oct 14, 2020, 4:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Am I the only one surprised that the tide and Dawgs game isn't getting postponed? ]

and 3 walk-ons. After contact tracing, they have fewer than 50 scholarship players available.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/30115340/saturday-game-lsu-tigers-florida-gators-postponed

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Article I read said UF has 18 scholarship players positive

Oct 14, 2020, 4:45 PM

LSU doesn’t have ANY scholarship players, they just have 85 guys that get paid.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 14, 2020, 4:58 PM

I would have to be paid to spend any time around Pellini. What a complete bozo. Worse than Saban if that is possible

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 14, 2020, 5:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Article I read said UF has 18 scholarship players positive ]

Lifetime free corn-dogs!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic