Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Aluminum Watch – Early Season ACC Attendance
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Aluminum Watch – Early Season ACC Attendance

Sep 22, 2015, 2:45 PM

http://www.statefansnation.com/2015/09/aluminum-watch-early-season-acc-attendance/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Anyone else see UMD on Saturday?

Sep 22, 2015, 2:57 PM

Student section was empty in the 1st quarter! I guess they're counting on B1G teams to bring lots of fans to sell tickets.

Thanks---interesting article.....the folks at Statefans.com

Sep 22, 2015, 3:13 PM

regularly put together some interesting reading--and have been a good source for info during the lengthy and still ongoing unc scandal.....but, gathering 57,000 fans together to fill their stadium ain't so impressive when one considers the metro Triangle area population easily exceeds 1 million....and now that Maryland's departed, NCSt may have the highest number of students (40,000 vicinity, I think) in the ACC....suffice it to say State is nearly twice the size of Clemson.....and the rest of the numbers easily reflect the conference's fascination with basketball--or any sport in which unc happens to be successful.

Clemson fans support their football team...and during those years when the Tigers are very good, the allegiance is remarkable.....I hope, in my lifetime, to see similar support for the basketball program.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Interesting read and hilarious shots at UNC.

Sep 22, 2015, 3:58 PM

But I love the percent capacity as opposed to actual attendance. They lead us, but we have 25,000 more people per game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Aluminum Watch – Early Season ACC Attendance***

Sep 22, 2015, 4:54 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Seriously Question These Results

Sep 22, 2015, 6:39 PM

No way Miami comes in that high. 70% of capacity? No way. Even against Nebraska the stadium was nowhere near capacity. Maybe 70% empty. Duke at 80% full? They must have been counting empty seats because there were lots of them when they play a ranked opponent in Northwestern.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL - so we are going to start counting addendace by %

Sep 22, 2015, 6:47 PM

now?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Aluminum Watch – Early Season ACC Attendance

Sep 22, 2015, 7:12 PM

That's a nice way to make state feel better about themselves 1 percent better than clemson. Now let's look 57 vs 81. Want to compare bank accounts ?

1/100th of 1% or .0001 times better***

Sep 22, 2015, 7:46 PM

Re: Aluminum Watch – Early Season ACC Attendance

Sep 22, 2015, 7:31 PM

Stat that stood out to me was that last year we were over 100%. I can only imagine it'll be even higher given the high profile home games.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic