Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Allowing Belk to transfer to So Carolina is Dabo's way
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Allowing Belk to transfer to So Carolina is Dabo's way

May 16, 2018, 3:06 PM

of saying, you're so far behind us that you're irrelevant. We will give you a stud DT to play against us every year and it still will not matter on the field. Either that or Dabo just cares for these kids and if he thinks So Carolina is in Belk's best interest, he's going to let it happen. Either way, I'm good with it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

agreed

May 16, 2018, 3:08 PM

nm

Re: Allowing Belk to transfer to So Carolina is Dabo's way

May 16, 2018, 3:17 PM

He should have to sit out a year. Giving the coots anything is UNACCEPTABLE! Josh should have made this decision before committing to become a Tiger, unless there is some type of family crisis causing this. I cannot imagine even that though simply due to short distance between the 2 schools.

May 16, 2018, 3:22 PM

The family crisis thing honestly usually feels like a specious argument. It's not like we're across the country and if it's something so serious that he needs to be a nearby, how is he, not a medical professional, going to help and still be able to be a college student and football player? If there is something there, then there is something there, but the family crisis reason so often seems like what players tell the NCAA to get what they want.

May 16, 2018, 3:22 PM

I’m pretty sure this works out for the best and in no way hurts Clemson.
He was not going to play this year and Dabo may Know a few studs are signing in 19 that haven’t been announced yet.

Dabo is doing it because it's the right thing to do.

May 16, 2018, 3:40 PM

He's not trying to make any kind of statement, prove anything to anybody, or rub anything in anybody's face. I don't think it's anymore complicated than that, and that's what seperates, perhaps more than anything else, Dabo and Clemson from the rest of the pack.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

well that's no fun***

May 16, 2018, 3:42 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo is doing it because it's the right thing to do.

May 16, 2018, 3:55 PM [ in reply to Dabo is doing it because it's the right thing to do. ]

I think that it's the right thing to do and give Dabo credit for doing the right thing. From what I've read it's a family medical issue and we are the closest div 1 program to family and MUSC as well.

Also the good press from this is worth it's weight in gold. Dabo has always said that he is a christian man running a family type program and this is his chance to show the world and every recruit in it that he cares more about the player than even his biggest rivalry (I know, it hasn't been much of a rivalry in a while but we are on the rise and it will be again).

May 16, 2018, 4:09 PM

I think that it's the right thing to do and give Dabo credit for doing the right thing. From what I've read it's a family medical issue and we are the closest div 1 program to family and MUSC as well.

Also the good press from this is worth it's weight in gold. Dabo has always said that he is a christian man running a family type program and this is his chance to show the world and every recruit in it that he cares more about the player than even his biggest rivalry (I know, it hasn't been much of a rivalry in a while but we are on the rise and it will be again).

You're on the rise?...

BWAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!

One defensive lineman isn't going to turn y'all into a great team!!!! LOL!!!!!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 16, 2018, 4:40 PM

You're on the rise?...

BWAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!

One defensive lineman isn't going to turn y'all into a great team!!!! LOL!!!!!

Muschamp inherited a 3 win team who lost at home to The F'ing Citadel. Won 6 games in year one and 9 in year two. We now have a recruiting effort unlike anything we ever had under Spurrier and a coach who gets it. So yes, we are on the rise and if you don't see it then your just letting your hatred cloud your vision.

Now I didn't say that we will be playing for a championship this year but I like what I see for our future.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic