Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
All of the bashing of our football schedule
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

All of the bashing of our football schedule

Apr 18, 2019, 1:08 PM

by the haters is just more fodder for Dabo to still preach the “no respect” card. I’ve learned to ignore the noise from those outside of our program and enjoy the ride. Go Tigers!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's the same group of people who

Apr 18, 2019, 1:31 PM

laughed at Clemson University for hiring a guy named Dabo...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Could care less if outsiders "approve" of Clemson

Apr 18, 2019, 1:48 PM

Last time I checked they don't play, coach, or write the checks for Clemson Football.

Clemson is being "disrespected, bashed, looked down on, etc...." By who? Some no-name ESPN employee? So....what?

When ESPN, SEC fans, South Carolina fans, etc...make non-sensical excuses as to why Clemson wins they're actually providing us with great entertainment. We should thank them, profusely.

People have their own agendas and biases (like former SEC grads working for ESPN, SEC broadcasters, players, etc...). Their opinions about Clemson are irrelevant, they don't matter. It's not like they're IPTAY donors.

Paul Finebaum, ESPN Employees, SEC fans, etc.... they're the motivation-machine that Dabo and Clemson Football feed off of.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Could care less if outsiders "approve" of Clemson

Apr 18, 2019, 2:12 PM

Hey, I love this stuff and wish guys like this would predict that we will lose every game this coming season.. Gee Seth, last season the experts assured us that Alabama had the greatest college team of all time. Remind me, how did they do against Clemson in the NC game? What? We beat 'Bama 44 to 16? No,this can't be right---got to be some kind of commaniss conspiracy. Worst defeat ever suffered by Nick Saban in his collegiate coaching career? Surely more propaganda inspired by Putin and "Cuber." But Bama will set everything right----if they can get by Auburn.

Apr 18, 2019, 2:14 PM [ in reply to Could care less if outsiders "approve" of Clemson ]

Right! Great bulletin-board material. Keep it coming.

Apr 18, 2019, 4:00 PM [ in reply to Could care less if outsiders "approve" of Clemson ]

I could not care any less .

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: All of the bashing of our football schedule

Apr 18, 2019, 2:07 PM

Apr 18, 2019, 2:24 PM

We can't help it if FSU lethal simplicity-ed themselves, Louisville can't provide Adidas money/hookers, that NC State can do anything right, the coots are well the bottom dwelling, methed out, white-meat feed, non-achievers.... and that the Coastal can't provide a team with a pulse.

Last I checked, we actually schedule home and home with Georgia, Auburn, and A&M

Apr 18, 2019, 2:25 PM

We should replace USUC with Citadel to beef up our strength of schedule a bit.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic