Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
After watching the Virginia game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,357

After watching the Virginia game

Dec 13, 2019, 6:00 AM

4 times a small bead of sweat formed on the tip of my nose. Why? I saw some things that gave me reason to worry. TM19 did not have a good game - for the most part. Was discussing this with a friend and he said he made a saving tackle on the 1st possession. I said true but a few seconds earlier the receiver ran right past him. Other missed tackles, busted coverage, etc looked bad. Hope he has a better game against 0310, I know he has it in him.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Re: After watching the Virginia game

Dec 13, 2019, 6:24 AM

Myself and some of the other Clemson fans at worked talked about Muse and the busted cover on a few of those passes . We thought he was over that fact but in that game he bit on the double move a few times.

I think BV will fix things with him.....covering Tee or Justin will cure it I hope. He's a baller and we need him to play well in order to win .

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He’s a senior with 2 games left

Dec 13, 2019, 6:39 AM

There is nothing that will get fixed when it comes to him biting in double moves. That is something to fix in year one, not 4. The fix is to give him support, which is what Isaiah Simmons was doing for the last 3 quarters.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

if You read the pre game Interviews with UVA coach, he made a comment on how

Dec 13, 2019, 7:09 AM

Muse was a player other teams had targeted With success all year. So it’s really no surprise they went after what they thought were mismatches. BV switched up to a zone in the game to fix that problem

Re: if You read the pre game Interviews with UVA coach, he made a comment on how

Dec 13, 2019, 7:35 AM

I think this year it is because Muse has a lot more on his plate than last year due to our DL being down some. He is really counted on to help stop the run. It makes it easier for him to get burned.

Re: if You read the pre game Interviews with UVA coach, he made a comment on how

Dec 13, 2019, 8:06 AM [ in reply to if You read the pre game Interviews with UVA coach, he made a comment on how ]

Apparently, lots of peeps still do not understand what CBV does when he makes those adjustments. If the problem consists all game long, then I would be worried. CBV fixes problems ASAP, but you have to watch the game to keep up. It's really a work of art watching CBV at work. He could possibly be the best "gametime" coach we will see in our lifetime. Just watch and be wowed.

Last year first touchdown by Alabama was on muse

Dec 13, 2019, 7:29 AM

He bit again on double move. He is a risk in space.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson Is Coming" says Stephone Anthony (Class 2011)"
"Why NOT Clemson"
"Why Not Dabo"

Dec 13, 2019, 7:53 AM

Ben Boulware was also regularly beat in coverage, and badly. We figured it out.

Dec 13, 2019, 7:58 AM

I agree that Muse is a liability but they can't go after him every play. He has great support. Hopefully he leaves with another Natty!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,357
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic