Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
After a little research, it looks like the NFL has it right.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

After a little research, it looks like the NFL has it right.

Dec 13, 2018, 1:55 PM

Look no further than 2010 when a 7-9 Seattle Seahawks squad made the playoffs over 4 teams with better records, including two teams with 10 wins in the Giants and Buccaneers.

Had I known about this earlier, I may not have been so sure the CFP system was better.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: After a little research, it looks like the NFL has it right.

Dec 13, 2018, 2:36 PM

I remember that year. The Seahawks were by far the best 9 loss team in the NFL that year. Neither the Giants or Buccs were close to being the best 10 win teams that year.

Look no further than 2010 when a 7-9 Seattle Seahawks squad made the playoffs over 4 teams with better records, including two teams with 10 wins in the Giants and Buccaneers.

Had I known about this earlier, I may not have been so sure the CFP system was better.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: After a little research, it looks like the NFL has it right.

Dec 13, 2018, 2:57 PM

your insight and knowledge is incredible. I'm gonna have to rethink my personal opinion of you. I believe I had you pegged all wrong.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know this must be promising news for Georgia fans***

Dec 13, 2018, 3:06 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

However, devastating news for UCF***

Dec 13, 2018, 8:06 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I know this must be promising news for Georgia fans***

Dec 13, 2018, 8:21 PM [ in reply to I know this must be promising news for Georgia fans*** ]

South Carolina fans too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic