»
Topic: After 4 long, bumpy & expensive but Victory relieved days..
Replies: 4   Last Post: Oct 22, 2018 10:44 PM by: lightbulbbill®
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 4  

After 4 long, bumpy & expensive but Victory relieved days..

[12]
Posted: Oct 22, 2018 7:17 PM

I’m back at The HEAD sc and feel it was well worth the trip to Tigertown in the small “hit & run” 1997 GMC 17’ RV Van due to the fantastic victory & score margin.

As i chatted briefly near the end of the game with several dejected Pack Fans, I was kind & stated i knew how they felt since over the past 30 years i had felt disbelief at how my beloved Tigers had played poorly in Raleigh..

and I knew their pain & that their team was much better than their showing Saturday..and to a man & woman they thanked me for saying that and wished Clemson good luck onward.

Lesson..do not kick an opposing fan in the gut especially when he is the visitor & driven hundreds of miles to support his Boys.,

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

Re: After 4 long, bumpy & expensive but Victory relieved days..

[4]
Posted: Oct 22, 2018 7:18 PM

Your a good man Bill.

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

[3]
Posted: Oct 22, 2018 7:50 PM

All State fans on campus were congenial and welcomed by Clemson fans, as always. The best line heard from a State fan after the game was in the Men's restroom. There were two State fans together, standing at a urinal, doing their business; one elbowed the other and said: "Well, I guess we showed them"....the entire restroom erupted in laughter.

Message was edited by: TigerNation653®

2018 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

[1]
Posted: Oct 22, 2018 8:18 PM

They don’t get no better than LBB!!! A Clemson man through and through.

2018 orange level member

^ Thx but I wouldn’t even be allowed to touch Joe21’s

Posted: Oct 22, 2018 10:44 PM

tattered 1939 rat cap!

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

Replies: 4  
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
807 people have read this post