Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Adam Choice
Hall of Fame - Tiger Boards Hall of Fame
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 661
   | View Original Thread |

Adam Choice

Nov 19, 2017, 9:41 AM

He's been kind of overshadowed this year by the emergence of Feaster and Etienne, but has anybody else noticed Choice has gotten that metaphorical "step" back that he clearly was missing the last couple years? He's looking like an improved version of the player that once beat out Wayne Gallman as a true freshman.

The stats (yes, here comes the maffs, brace thyselves) back me up on this. You look at, say, CJ Fuller, and he's been a 4.5-yards-per-carry guy pretty much his entire career, and this year is rushing at 4.6 a clip, meaning, Fuller's about the same guy he's always been, maybe a little better. Solid, not spectacular.

Choice? He's up to 5.3 yards a pop, and has carried 48 times for 252 and 5 TD's, and has added another 7 catches for 37 yards (also 5.3 yards per touch, kind of consistent.) Last year he was trudging along at a very sluggish 3.5 yards per pop and really looked like a shell of the guy he had been; he clearly wasn't right.

Mind, Feaster (6.7 yards per carry) and Etienne (7.7 yards per carry!) are absolutely killing it, but while those two definitely can bust the big one, Choice has been doing very well in his own right again. Keep in mind even Wayne Gallman averaged just 4.9 yards per carry last year, and 5.4ypc in 2015...so Choice, this year, is being about as productive per touch as Wayne Gallman was for us.

Just found that interesting.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 661
Hall of Fame - Tiger Boards Hall of Fame
add New Topic