Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ACC Officiating/Tourney officiating
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 2,466

ACC Officiating/Tourney officiating

Mar 18, 2018, 10:12 PM

Shows a huge difference being able to play our game without worrying about the bias officials. Funny Thomas can't get in foul trouble now without those goons calling the game.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And funny how teams who get the benefit of ACC officiating

Mar 18, 2018, 10:19 PM

all year lose early in the tournament.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

That is the biggest difference...

Mar 18, 2018, 10:20 PM

ACC refs live to blow the whistle

Who is this Whistle guy you speak of?***

Mar 18, 2018, 10:22 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: That is the biggest difference...

Mar 18, 2018, 10:46 PM [ in reply to That is the biggest difference... ]

in the acc it wouldn't matter,if the calls were reasonably and fairly distributed,but they're not.just had a Syracuse fan apologize to me this past week,because even he thought the refs gave the game to them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: That is the biggest difference...

Mar 19, 2018, 12:14 AM [ in reply to That is the biggest difference... ]

More than living to blow the whistle ACC refs live to support the ACC hierarchy, which is UNCHEAT first, if not UNCHEAT Duke, if not Duke whoever is left to favor among Tobacco Road schools, if no one from Tobacco Road, whoever else advances the ACC most, but excluding Clemson in all scenarios.

Watch this

Mar 18, 2018, 10:23 PM

Barnes talks about the ACC being a finesse league and then says it always will be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mae_MPnbA58

I looked, and Thomas did not have a PF the entire first half.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Watch this

Mar 18, 2018, 10:44 PM

Yeah, its insane. You know Thomas probably feels like a new player getting to go all out and allowed to actually play the game of basketball. ACC Officials just stare at him the whole game and blow the whistle the every chance they get. Its amazing we did as well as we did going against that all year.

Didn't Cincinnati get Luckie tonight? That's Jamie

Mar 18, 2018, 10:51 PM

not lucky. Helped blow a 22 point lead in 11 minutes.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Didn't Cincinnati get Luckie tonight? That's Jamie

Mar 18, 2018, 11:00 PM

I thought I heard he was retiring this year. I'm sure he tries and works hard which makes his bias and ineptitude all the more egriegous

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Didn't Cincinnati get Luckie tonight? That's Jamie

Mar 19, 2018, 9:43 AM [ in reply to Didn't Cincinnati get Luckie tonight? That's Jamie ]

I like the crews they put in SD so far, the further Luckie is....the better! It literally feels weird being able to watch a REAL B-Ball game with the players being the deciding factor.

Re: ACC Officiating/Tourney officiating

Mar 19, 2018, 12:21 AM

Exactly! Just shows ya how much the refs can take over. It allows us to get on runs and the players to play loose.

ACC Officiating is Country Club oriented

Mar 19, 2018, 9:58 AM

I mean here we got our guys playing games where refs don't call "touch fouls" they let them play, and we are dominating

THIS, is real basketball

Maybe the ACC needs to reevaluate their officiating corps.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 2,466
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic