»
Topic: ACC Officiating/Tourney officiating
Replies: 12   Last Post: Mar 19, 2018 9:58 AM by: OhWiseOne®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 12  

ACC Officiating/Tourney officiating

[15]
Posted: Mar 18, 2018 10:12 PM

Shows a huge difference being able to play our game without worrying about the bias officials. Funny Thomas can't get in foul trouble now without those goons calling the game.

And funny how teams who get the benefit of ACC officiating

[7]
Posted: Mar 18, 2018 10:19 PM

all year lose early in the tournament.

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

That is the biggest difference...

[3]
Posted: Mar 18, 2018 10:20 PM

ACC refs live to blow the whistle

Who is this Whistle guy you speak of?***

[2]
Posted: Mar 18, 2018 10:22 PM

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: That is the biggest difference...

[1]
Posted: Mar 18, 2018 10:46 PM

in the acc it wouldn't matter,if the calls were reasonably and fairly distributed,but they're not.just had a Syracuse fan apologize to me this past week,because even he thought the refs gave the game to them.

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

Re: That is the biggest difference...

[2]
Posted: Mar 19, 2018 12:14 AM

More than living to blow the whistle ACC refs live to support the ACC hierarchy, which is UNCHEAT first, if not UNCHEAT Duke, if not Duke whoever is left to favor among Tobacco Road schools, if no one from Tobacco Road, whoever else advances the ACC most, but excluding Clemson in all scenarios.

Watch this

[1]
Posted: Mar 18, 2018 10:23 PM

Barnes talks about the ACC being a finesse league and then says it always will be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mae_MPnbA58

I looked, and Thomas did not have a PF the entire first half.

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: Watch this

[1]
Posted: Mar 18, 2018 10:44 PM

Yeah, its insane. You know Thomas probably feels like a new player getting to go all out and allowed to actually play the game of basketball. ACC Officials just stare at him the whole game and blow the whistle the every chance they get. Its amazing we did as well as we did going against that all year.

Didn't Cincinnati get Luckie tonight? That's Jamie

Posted: Mar 18, 2018 10:51 PM

not lucky. Helped blow a 22 point lead in 11 minutes.

military_donation.jpg

Re: Didn't Cincinnati get Luckie tonight? That's Jamie

Posted: Mar 18, 2018 11:00 PM

I thought I heard he was retiring this year. I'm sure he tries and works hard which makes his bias and ineptitude all the more egriegous

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: Didn't Cincinnati get Luckie tonight? That's Jamie

Posted: Mar 19, 2018 9:43 AM

I like the crews they put in SD so far, the further Luckie is....the better! It literally feels weird being able to watch a REAL B-Ball game with the players being the deciding factor.

Re: ACC Officiating/Tourney officiating

[1]
Posted: Mar 19, 2018 12:21 AM

Exactly! Just shows ya how much the refs can take over. It allows us to get on runs and the players to play loose.

ACC Officiating is Country Club oriented

Posted: Mar 19, 2018 9:58 AM

I mean here we got our guys playing games where refs don't call "touch fouls" they let them play, and we are dominating

THIS, is real basketball

Maybe the ACC needs to reevaluate their officiating corps.

2018 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Replies: 12  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Cotton Bowl
FOR SALE: (6) Premium Reserved Seats that are the best that Clemson got- Section 316, Row 1. Sit where nobody ...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1671 people have read this post