Topic: ACC Golf Championship is under way. CU is 5 back
Replies: 6   Last Post: Apr 20, 2018 4:03 PM by: HORRY TIGER 2
[ Tiger Boards - Pros & Other ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

ACC Golf Championship is under way. CU is 5 back

[2]
Posted: Apr 20, 2018 1:12 PM

Midway through the first round Clemson is -2. All 5 are within 3 shots of eachother. Time for someone to break out.

http://results.golfstat.com/public/leaderboards/gsnav.cfm?pg=teamPlayer&tid=14162

2018 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Wait... let me just explain something to you. I am not Mr. Lebowski. You're Mr. Lebowski. I'm "The Dude". So that's what you call me, you know. That, or His Dudeness, or Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

Re: ACC Golf Championship is under way. CU is 5 back

[1]
Posted: Apr 20, 2018 1:19 PM

How many rounds is it?

I believe it's 3 rounds. Fri-Sat-Sun***

[1]
Posted: Apr 20, 2018 1:29 PM

Wait... let me just explain something to you. I am not Mr. Lebowski. You're Mr. Lebowski. I'm "The Dude". So that's what you call me, you know. That, or His Dudeness, or Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

Re: I believe it's 3 rounds. Fri-Sat-Sun***

Posted: Apr 20, 2018 2:14 PM

Thanks. It is early still.

Re: ACC Golf Championship is under way. CU is 5 back

[1]
Posted: Apr 20, 2018 2:15 PM

Nimmer is making a move for us!

Doc finished 5 under. Team is 9 under***

Posted: Apr 20, 2018 3:45 PM

Re: Doc finished 5 under. Team is 9 under***

[1]
Posted: Apr 20, 2018 4:03 PM

That's some nice scoring by Doc after the first day of play.I was wondering how he was going to do once he got back into the flow of things college tournament wise and having gone through the grind of playing in three Professional events as a Amatuer within the last month.

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: (2) Season Tickets in Section S Row BB for $825 each OBO. Go Tigers!!!!

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Pros & Other ]
Start New Topic
1303 people have read this post